Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 4 tickets for Dublin 2 in the horizon presale- presale came up active a few minutes before 10 am and the whole thing was unbelievably easy - total was 264.60 euro including handling...think the field tickets were 59.80 euro each with a 6.35 euro handling fee.......sweeeeet!! Hope it goes as well for breathe and boots members and that they have enough presale tickets put aside for members....good luck to everyone!:D:D:D:applaud::applaud::up:

booking fees vary according to the ticket price

£55 ticket = £6.00 fee
£150.00 ticket = £13.50 fee
Postage = £4.95

ouch

£6 fee for EACH ticket ??? That is a complete rip-off. Fair enough in the old days when you had to call someone up and speak to them to get a ticket, but surely nowadays there is no human involvement to get your tickets. Total disgrace !!!

£6 fee for EACH ticket ??? That is a complete rip-off. Fair enough in the old days when you had to call someone up and speak to them to get a ticket, but surely nowadays there is no human involvement to get your tickets. Total disgrace !!!

Be prepared if you're in the U.S. I bought tix for another band through LiveNation yesterday. $87 for 12th row, plus $23 in other charges PER TICKET.

I noticed LN charges are higher. However, I think ticketmaster.com will be handling US sales according to atu2.com.

I got front row Kings Of Leon tickets for Boston recently. They were $45 face. Total was $110. So $10 per ticket for TM or a 22.2% markup on price. I think its even worse the higher the price of the ticket...

Haven't seen anyone post to say they got them - one person on ebay is selling them but that doesn't necessarily mean they have them. They might just be dressing up GA t be something they are not.

That one is shady - for Amsterdam, the auction says that Red Zone tickets can be picked up only at the venue after 6pm on the show date.

Then why would ticketmaster.com have a U2 seating map for Gilette stadium in Foxboro??? I think you'll be redirected to TM.com from LN.com. Just a hunch...

Got 4 tickets for Dublin 2 in the horizon presale- presale came up active a few minutes before 10 am and the whole thing was unbelievably easy :

:up:

All the UK venues came up about 3 mins before 10, so it's worth refreshing the page just beforehand tomorrow if you're a breathe subscriber, just in case they do the same.

Be prepared if you're in the U.S. I bought tix for another band through LiveNation yesterday. $87 for 12th row, plus $23 in other charges PER TICKET.

yeah- shipping overseas (ie not mainland Uk) is only 3 euros for Croke tickets- for the UK, Ireland and N Ireland it's in the handling charges (if I recall correctly)- very different to Wembley fees- the only additional charges on any of the delivery options was the 3 euros

2 Tickets for Wembley. Very happy. Almost 22 years to the day since I got Joshua Tree tour Wembley tickets via propaganda.

Never did get the email from u2.com website though. Had to pull my code from website.:applaud:

:up:

All the UK venues came up about 3 mins before 10, so it's worth refreshing the page just beforehand tomorrow if you're a breathe subscriber, just in case they do the same.

Do you mean on the U2.com tour page, or the ticket site for that venue (ticketmaster, whatever). I need to know where I should start refreshing..... getting ready for tomorrow AM!

Not sure if this has been asked before somewhere, but anyone can tell me what the prices are for Nice? Thanks in advance, and sorry if I'm not the first person asking this :)

I got 4 x GA for Glasgow.

My bro got 4 x GA for London (incl. 1 for me!)

My best mate got us seats for Cardiff.

Just my sister to sort in the Breathe presale tomorrow (more London GAs for swapping purposes!).

Very very smooth process, compared to last time. Literally took me only 3 minutes.

Not feeling very positive about getting tickets for Dublin tomorrow, as a Boots member. Not sure why...

Any clarification on the Red Zones (as we thought they were auction only) or where the 130EUR tickets place you?

Not feeling very positive about getting tickets for Dublin tomorrow, as a Boots member. Not sure why...

Any clarification on the Red Zones (as we thought they were auction only) or where the 130EUR tickets place you?

130 ticket placed me on lower Hogan near the stage.

Anyone here who has a seating plan for wembley with the prices for the different kinds of stands??

There is a seat plan on the ticketmaster website. Even top price seats look a long way for the stage. I have gone for GA and will take my chances with the lottery. Either way I think I will probably be closer than the more expensive seats.

There is a seat plan on the ticketmaster website. Even top price seats look a long way for the stage. I have gone for GA and will take my chances with the lottery. Either way I think I will probably be closer than the more expensive seats.

I don't think that seating plan can possibly be right.

Are the dublin tickets routed through LiveNation or Ticketmaster? I haven't been able to register with LN and am getting worried!

Ticketmaster on the other hand works smoothly for me...

Could anyone who did Dublin tix today clue me in?

Tomorrow is not the Boots presale thats on Thursday..

Did anyone get the cheaper GA tickets in the presale?

Just wondering as it took us over 3 hours today to get Dublin 1??:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom