Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AGAIN - its possible.
My U2 presale HORIZON code has been used for Milano show, and when I try to buy ticket for Dublin second show it is posible. :applaud:

How??:reject:

With all the Euro shows being sold be different vendors I assume they have all been given all the codes and would have no means of disabling it as "used". Quite possible that promoters / u2.com will run through the used codes looking for duplicates so I won't be risking it.

AGAIN - its possible.
My U2 presale HORIZON code has been used for Milano show, and when I try to buy ticket for Dublin second show it is posible. :applaud:

How??:reject:

The different companies selling them in different countries.

I wouldn't risk it if I were you, I'm sure U2.com can monitor who uses their presale code where, so it'll be obvious if you use yours twice. They might make sure you won't get in that way.

Bajagirl has posted like a thousand times over on u2.com That if you use your code more than once your orders will be cancelled. I saw people over on u2.com that said they used their code twice during Vertigo and their order were cancelled.....

Seat location: section FIELD
Total Charge: €264.60

this is what I paid for 4 GA tickets @ Dublin

I really want to use my pre-sale code for 4 tickets for night 2 at wembley on Sat 15th Aug but i have a feeling it won't be announced for the pre-sale.

Anyone have any advise? or have i got to join the scrum on Friday morning as soon as its announced
If you don't want your presale code can I have it please. I ma still waiting for mine to come :sad:

Best pre-sale experience for GA Dublin ever, congrats to U2 and I can't believe I am typing this thanks to tm !!

Bajagirl has posted like a thousand times over on u2.com That if you use your code more than once your orders will be cancelled. I saw people over on u2.com that said they used their code twice during Vertigo and their order were cancelled.....

Interesting. got my Milano tickets already in my hand. Wonder if they start checking if I go and by another set for a different show.....

hmmm .... :reject:

i still can't get over how easy that was to get tix to Dublin.. I am pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming..

WTG to U2 for looking out for us fans.. This presale was the easiest one I have ever been in..:applaud:

I wish U2 would get some good press for this. Unfortunately, there's only a news story if something bad happens.

A few questions:

- As a Breathe subscriber, I should receive my U2.com email later today / tonight? (I have a note of my presale code anyway).
- A friend of mine bought €91.50 seats for Dublin and they're in Cusack Stand, block 301. In other words, right beside the stage. So where exactly are the €131.50 seats, or are they for the RED zone?

So I can devise a strategy for tomorrow..

are most of the Dublin pre-salers going for Dublin 1 or 2?

excited for tomorrow!!:hyper:

Anyone has bought GA red zone in Dublin? And how much did it cost?

Haven't seen anyone post to say they got them - one person on ebay is selling them but that doesn't necessarily mean they have them. They might just be dressing up GA t be something they are not.

Seat location: section FIELD
Total Charge: €264.60

this is what I paid for 4 GA tickets @ Dublin

I thought it was 55 euro a ticket,so 220 for 4.
Surely handling charges werent 44.60 ??

did any horizon members not get the tickets they wanted? sounds like everyone is happy with their purchases so far

I'd be amazed if no-one got tickets today. Like others have said, that was the smoothest, quickest, hassle-free pre-sale for any band I've ever been involved in.

Whoever came up with it deserves praise as I'm sure we'd have been b*tching like mad if there'd been problems, so I hope there's some positive press about the whole thing

booking fees vary according to the ticket price

£55 ticket = £6.00 fee
£150.00 ticket = £13.50 fee
Postage = £4.95

ouch

My bank account is gonna take a pounding come tomorrow morning hehe. I don't reckon I'll be sleeping much tonight.:hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom