Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didn't even notice you could get 6, just so surprised about how quick it all went through!
i'm happy with my 4!

Incredibly smooth transaction....Well done U2.com :applaud:

Just bagged 4 GA for Sheffield whilst everybody else fights it out for Dublin, London and Cardiff.

Happy days indeed :up:

Since ticketmaster.ie is not bogged down and relatively easy I think it is safe to assume that 1. There aren't too many Horizon subscribers trying to get tickets and 2. There probably will be tickets left for Breathe and Boots subscribers...

I have to go run 10 miles now. Ta. Ta.

phew - just got 4 for Croke 2.. I went for GA - what's the 'red zone'??

for the red zone question. its the area to the left and right of the stage outside of the ring/catwalk. Between the two spokes...

Thank you, that is helpful. But sort of not, not because of your description, but because I'm not very good with picturing these things. I want to cut and paste the diagram from ticketmaster right here. Would I want to be in the red zone, to the left/right of the stage? I'm not sure. :reject:

4 GA for cardiff, i like the sound of the unreserved seating at level 1 also, didnt know they had that at manchester!!!!,

very very smooth well done U2.com

For those getting their tickets to a Dublin show and living outside Ireland what ticket options were available? I seem to recall ticketmaster.co.uk only giving me the pick up option on the last tour.

Got 4 GA rickets for croke park, even though I kept changing my mind about what tickets to get and at one point the standing seats disappeared off the drop down list, but I refreshed and all was well, phew.

I went for the email ticket service.. I'm hoping there's no hitches with that!

4 GA for cardiff, i like the sound of the unreserved seating at level 1 also, didnt know they had that at manchester!!!!,

very very smooth well done U2.com

Yep, at the Manchester 1 show last time I had to sit down with my missus with our GA's, got a bloody good view as well. Needless to say the following night I didn't take her and was right down the front and had a much better time, not because I wasn't with the missus but just a better atmosphere !!

UK Wheelchair user - pre-sale questions

I am wheelchair user and I would like to know if there are options to buy wheelchair tickets through the pre-sale ? I am looking at Hampden, Cardiff and maybe Wembley....

Also, how does it work with being gauranteed 4 tickets ? I would only need 2 for the wheelchair section so would I be able to buy 2 GA as well for my friends ?

Could do with finding out before I waste my money on a fan club membership.... any members with access to the pre-sale that could give me some info ?

Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

that was so easy and painless- took me 5 minutes to get the tickets- we are going to Dublin to see U2 again- f*****g brilliant- well done U2 for sorting out such a brilliant pre-sale system

the Red Zone doesn't seem to exist- so don't bother with it

"TicketFast" (or whatever they call the "print it right now" tix) was available for me in the US
That's good to know, thanks!
I assume those that got GA went standing and not red zone?
Hopefully in 24 hours I will have my Dublin GA ticket bought.

I went for the postal option as I don't know if I'll use all four for Dublin or look to swap a couple with other people for another date. Maybe second Dublin night or Glasgow or something.

I went for the postal option as I don't know if I'll use all four for Dublin or look to swap a couple with other people for another date. Maybe second Dublin night or Glasgow or something.

Me too.... 1, cuz i want a hard ticket for a keepsake and also for trading my other two to someone else.. I live in Maryland so hopefully they will arrive before we leave for Ireland.

How does the Wembley seating look like pls? Can one choose exact seat? Sector? Waiting for my shot tomorrow.tks a lot! and good luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom