Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont suppose anyone who did a Wembley presale has some info about the process though livenation?

Seats in particular. Since when I look at other artists, it doesnt give you an area you can have your seat in. I want behind the stage ones, so do I just have to keep trying and cancelling till I get what I want? :crack:

I've had a few beers and am completely turned around.

Someone help.

If I'm looking to buy public on-sale tickets to Paris I am waiting...33 hours, not 3 hours, correct?
:doh::huh:

As of now, 0900 Paris time Thursday morning, this is how many tickets are available for the Paris 1 U2.com presale:

CARRE OR -2
CAT1 - 418
CAT2 - 379
PELOUS (GA Floor) - 0
CAT3 - 491
CAT4 - 271

Tickets still available, but hurry because U2.com already shut down the presales for the UK, Dublin, Nice and Chorzow gigs 3-4 hours earlier than they said they would (12 noon local time)

I dont suppose anyone who did a Wembley presale has some info about the process though livenation?

Seats in particular. Since when I look at other artists, it doesnt give you an area you can have your seat in. I want behind the stage ones, so do I just have to keep trying and cancelling till I get what I want? :crack:

yes, exactly. keep on cancelling and trying to get a desired sector. Thats what we did for Wembley. But we werent able to get anything better than 121 or sector opposite. We never got anything "around" the stage. Saw it on ebay tho (sec123) for 350 gbp. Looks like this might have been reserved for someone else before the pre-sale already...

Paris got a new batch of GA. quite nice really. I can still buy 2, and would try to swap with paris 2 but don't know if i have someone to swap with (no paris 2 announced)

what to do...

Tickets still available, but hurry because U2.com already shut down the presales for the UK, Dublin, Nice and Chorzow gigs 3-4 hours earlier than they said they would (12 noon local time)

Thanks for cleaing that up. I thought it was just me seeing things ;)
Or that perhaps they say sale ended when you have used your code.

It's sad for those who don't already have tickets, but it is good news for U2 and fans in general that presales demand is so high. Hopefully the tour fever will pass over to the US as well.

Thanks for cleaing that up. I thought it was just me seeing things ;)
Or that perhaps they say sale ended when you have used your code.

I should clarify... the U2.com Tour page showed those presales "closed" hours before the 12 noon deadline, but the individual websites (TM, Eventim, etc.) were still selling those presale tickets up until noon. Not sure why U2.com decided to do that.

As of now, 0900 Paris time Thursday morning, this is how many tickets are available for the Paris 1 U2.com presale:

CARRE OR -2
CAT1 - 418
CAT2 - 379
PELOUS (GA Floor) - 0
CAT3 - 491
CAT4 - 271

Hey, this is intersting. where do you get those figures from ? Other cities available as well ?

tks man

I have been on hold with Ticketmasterie for over 30 minutes waiting for my call to be answered.. This is terrible customer service

They didn't shut the presales down early. They removed the link from U2.com early. The TM site (at least for ticketmaster.ie) was open up to the end.

laura, sounds like fun being on the phone (on an overseas call none-the-less). :huh:

CARRE OR -2
CAT1 - 418
CAT2 - 379
PELOUS (GA Floor) - 0
CAT3 - 491
CAT4 - 271

How did you get that info?? Thanks, that's interesting, I'm pretty sure in the states GA will not sell out as quick....it will more likely be CAT1/2 (closest to the stage??) will sell out first, GA isn't as popular, unless it's metallica/NIN (rock/metal) as most people want to be in the mosh pit...I've never seen a mosh-pit at a U2 concert....yet.

yes, exactly. keep on cancelling and trying to get a desired sector. Thats what we did for Wembley. But we werent able to get anything better than 121 or sector opposite. We never got anything "around" the stage. Saw it on ebay tho (sec123) for 350 gbp. Looks like this might have been reserved for someone else before the pre-sale already...

What price did you choose? 150£?

They didn't shut the presales down early. They removed the link from U2.com early. The TM site (at least for ticketmaster.ie) was open up to the end.

laura, sounds like fun being on the phone (on an overseas call none-the-less). :huh:

Finally got through and couldn't really understand the guy

Can you remember how Stand 1, 2 and 5 were priced for Wembley?

Theres only the 3 sections, and all the Amsterdam ones I saw had loads of different sections and nearly 10 different prices. :huh:

Can you remember how Stand 1, 2 and 5 were priced for Wembley?

Theres only the 3 sections, and all the Amsterdam ones I saw had loads of different sections and nearly 10 different prices. :huh:

There were 8 or 9 different sections in Amsterdam if I remember correctly.

3 was GA and 9 wheelchairs :hmm: And 6 the expensive seats I think.

Hey, this is intersting. where do you get those figures from ? Other cities available as well ?

I used my presale code to see what tickets were still available for the Paris show, and when I selected GA, I got a note saying it was sold out, but the site then showed exactly how many tickets were left in each section... pretty cool. Didn't see that kind of accounting on any of the other sites.

Back
Top Bottom