Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey,

I'm know this is in the wrong place but time is kinda short & i'm guessing it will get most views here.

Anyway - I'm a Horizon member & will be attemping to get tickets to one of the Dublin shows. There are two of us who will be going - we asked our usual bunch of U2 friends but were all unavailable for the Dublin gigs.

Therefore, I'm hoping that someone will be willing to trade 2 GA tickets. For example, I'll use my pre-sale code on the first date & buy 4 tickets, and someone else will use their code on the 2nd date for 4 tickets, who only needs 2, and then obviously we'll do a straight swap

Obviously with the pre-sale starting tomorrow it needs to be arranged pretty sharpish.

So if anyone can understand what I just said & is interested drop me a PM & we can try & arrange something.

PS. mods, remove if needed.

Also can try to ask in this forum:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f309/

Yes.
The US has made the Daylight Saving Time adjustment already (last week or so?), while Europe won't be doing it until the final weekend in March.
So it's now a 5-hour difference for you, instead of 6.
:)

It means that with a GA ticket you are not limited to standing on the pitch as you can also get a lower tier seat providing you get there early enough to bag one. The Vertigo shows that I went to in the City of Manchester stadium in 2005 were also the same principal.

ho hum- have checked both my email accounts and no email yet- although the last presale email turned up at 2am ish (UK time) of the day of the presale

was wondering though whether we can by-pass u2.com and just go straight to ticketbastard's website and punch the code there- that's presumably where the weblinks will take us anyway??

have a nasty feeling I'll be shouting abuse at u2.com in about 12 hours time!

It means that with a GA ticket you are not limited to standing on the pitch as you can also get a lower tier seat providing you get there early enough to bag one. The Vertigo shows that I went to in the City of Manchester stadium in 2005 were also the same principal.

Not sure that will be the case on this tour as the lower tier seats are the most expensive - at least some of them are.

My Horizon pre-sale will hopefully get me Dublin tommorrow.

I talked a mate into joining U2.com , so he has a boots presale code to get us standing (GA) for either Wembley or Cardiff on Wednesday afternoon, Hopefully someone can please post on here on Wednesday if they here of the GA pre-sale tickets running out at either venue, as I dont want to use up the code and then find only seats are left.

thanks

I just got the presale email!

As a member of our 'Horizon' group of U2.com Subscribers we're pleased to invite you to take part in this weeks presales for one of the following European shows of the U2 360° Tour.

Your 'Horizon' presale for the shows in Paris (July 11th), Nice (July 15th), Dublin (July 24th and 25th), Chorzow (August 6th), London (August 14th), Glasgow (August 18th), Sheffield (August 20th) and Cardiff (August 22nd) begins on Tuesday 17th March, at 10am, local to venue. (Other U2.com subscribers join the presale on Wednesday).

To purchase tickets you will need your personal and unique PRESALE ACCESS CODE which is below. This can also be found on the TOUR page when you log-in to the Subscribers site of U2.com.

The presale ticket limit is up to 4 tickets per member for a single European show OR 4 tickets per member for up to 4 North American shows. Remember there are more presales coming up, so make sure you use your presale code to access the presale for the show of your choice.

YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS:

Enter this code at the ticketing site.

To buy tickets for the Paris show on 11th July click here.

To buy tickets for the Nice show on 15th July click here.

To buy tickets for either of the Dublin shows on 24th and 25th July click here.

To buy tickets for the Chorzow show on 6th August click here.

To buy tickets for the show in London (14th August), Glasgow (18th August), Sheffield (20th August) or Cardiff (22nd August) click here.

Please remember that the U2.com ticket presale offers you early access to the ticket sale and is only open to eligible, current paid up subscribers of U2.com. Anyone found to be abusing their presale privileges may have their subscription and tickets cancelled.

Best wishes and see you on tour

The U2.com team.

So what time is this for the US? PST, etc? Will we even be awake :lol:

Yes, if someone can figure out the times for people in the US that would be great... could be 5 hours from now....

Also do you have to register for Ticketmaster UK if you already have a US account?

Let's see at

2AM PT/4AM CT/5AM ET = 10AM Paris, Nice, Chorzów
3AM PT/5AM CT/6AM ET = 10AM Dublin, London, Glasgow & Cardiff

Does that look right?

Last edited:
We don't even need the emails do we? As long as we have the codes can't we just log onto the TM site? So many shows at once can't be a good thing with TM :crack:

I don't think that we need them, but it is nice to come home from a long day at work to find your presale email

I never get e-mails from U2.com. :sad:

I even went so far as to call their service, change my e-mail and have them send a test e-mail. All of that worked (i.e., I received an e-mail from U2.com stating I had changed my e-mail address). But with regards to tours, my group, resubscribing, etc., nothing. :doh:

Fortunately, I did talk to the U2.com service, so I know my group (horizon). I have my tour number and I'll just watch these boards to see when I can buy tickets. :yes:

I have to eat crow.

Mmmm.... crow... :drool:

I just received an e-mail from U2.com about the pre-sale. Yay! :applaud:

It took a while, but it looks like e-mails are now arriving.

Now, which shows should I attend? :hmm: Seeing as how there are none in the San Fran area ( :madwife: ), I'm looking elsewhere.

I want to go to a Europe show, but think its best to save pre sale code for US shows since I can go to more and use the code more than once...

I guess I'll take my chances in the general sale. Is the London public sale date for sure yet?

Back
Top Bottom