Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
which link are you trying? the one from the u2.com site or email??

i don't think it makes a difference. I am using two computers with two windows open (one from the email and one from u2.com) and none is working. Now I am also getting page load error!!!

i don't think it makes a difference. I am using two computers with two windows open (one from the email and one from u2.com) and none is working. Now I am also getting page load error!!!

oh damn!!! french ticketnet can be so crap!!

:sad:

don't give up... if you can get to the waiting page again just hang in there and don't click anything

oh my God, so I am finally through. I enter ALL my information and right before confirmation, it says ERROR! I don't get it...I'm soooo frustrated

oh my God, so I am finally through. I enter ALL my information and right before confirmation, it says ERROR! I don't get it...I'm soooo frustrated

keep the page and try refreshing/F5

fingers crossed!

don't worry, i got through that lol :) It just gives me an error after i choose my tickets.

Some error with the reservation (I don't speak french). everytime i press F5 it does nothing. If I click in the link that the alert shows, I'm back on queue lol

@alitali isn't it a credit card error? could be that.
anyway keep trying it will work.
It's open until 12:00 paris time tomorrow and I don't think they'll run out of GA's.

Sorry, a problem we can not continue with your order.
Your current reservation has been canceled.
Please renew your

This is crazy. I was all through and it suddenly I got that error message.
It's been 3 times already that I had tickets in my hand and that they gave me an error message.

YESSSSSSS!

Dublin 25/7

17/7 to france for a holiday with some friends, fly to dublin on friday. Arrive on fridaynight in dublin to have some drinks and eat, sleep and then saturday my favourite band ever :)

:rockon:

Got 4 GA's for the 25th,very straightforward indeed.
Wasnt sure whether to go for Ticketfast or normal post.
I hope they send out the tickets soon ,I dont want to be left stewing like the last tour.

Got 4 GA's for the 25th,very straightforward indeed.
Wasnt sure whether to go for Ticketfast or normal post.
I hope they send out the tickets soon ,I dont want to be left stewing like the last tour.

did the same thing, last time in dublin we didnt know here to get the tickets because we had been drinking all day and having a good time :reject:

Wow, I can't believe how easy that was to get Dublin tickets.

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom