Paris 2 and London 2 Presale & General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 x Wembley2 GA's. In and out before 9 am. That was very easy! Maybe too easy:hmm:

SeeTickets seem VERY busy, getting the message

"The service is currently busy
Unfortunately, we are experiencing a much higher level of demand than normal and are limiting the number of simultaneous users in order to provide the best possible level of service.

Please note that refreshing this page will not work"

Wow seems like huge demand for this show!

Just got 2 £30 tickets for Wembley (or £41.50 after charges). Quite pleased about that. Couldn't get 2 GAs

im having no luck with paris 2, finally got in and seems to be sold out

however i do have 3 paris 1 gas to trade for 3 paris 2 ga.... so hopefully this will work out.

GA instantly gone again? Fuck off - you absolute lying bastards. And fuck the scalpers too, yeah fuck you twats :angry:

Wembley 2 seems to be sold out...

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Honestly can't think I can be bothered anymore. I missed out on Vertigo tickets because a friend shafted me (not literally) and now this.

Looks like I'm not destined to see U2.

Oh well.

Wembley 2 seems to be sold out...

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

there is no way that show can have sold out that quick
must be a technical glitch

fuck ticketmaster I gave up on them pissing around waiting for ages to be told change your order. i just went to seetickets.com put my information in and clicked submit expecting to get a choice of seats (GA has sold out) and it just processed my transaction so I now have 3 X £85 tickets and I have no idea where the are... if they are right at the top and at the back to be honest I'd rather not bother at all.

Ok i got order number from uk ticketmaster but it doesn't show in my order history and there was an error 'we apologise for inconveinence. did the order go thru or not!?

: (

4 GAs via TM.co.uk, sold out immediately afterwards, though.

These two Wembley gigs are the fastest GA sellouts I've ever seen, TM really has their servers humming nowadays

Ok i got order number from uk ticketmaster but it doesn't show in my order history and there was an error 'we apologise for inconveinence. did the order go thru or not!?

: (

I got this when I booked 4 tickets... luckily my girlfriend was in the queue when it happened.

There is definitely something going on with these Wembley shows...

jeesus i missed it! i've remembered all week! i remembered last night and this morning first thing, but then got distracted with house work and just remembered now and, well, it's too late lmfao :coocoo:

it's ok - i'm very happy with my one little ticket from the last presales... :)

Just pulled up 6 GAs via Ticketline, didn't purchase them, though, so not sure if the order would actually go through in the end...

Back
Top Bottom