PAPERLESS TICKETS For 2009 Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I would only support it if trades are enabled somehow. Otherwise, I hate this idea. It would especially screw over somebody if, a day or two out from the show, something happens and they can't go. With paper tickets, at least you can give it to a fan or a friend and they can go instead.

Honestly, people really only have themselves to blame for scalpers. If idiots and desperate fans weren't willing to pay over face value for scalped tickets, the scalpers would go out of business.

I bought paperless tickets for the AC/DC concert in Chicago this month and I got the option to buy insurance that would get me a refund on the cost of the tickets if I couldn't go for a good reason. The insurance was $12 on a $212 purchase.

I believe ALL the AC/DC tickets were paperless...not just presale...mine were and I didn't buy during presale.

U2 should have a Survivor-like contest, where only winners of physical challenges get to buy tickets.

Push another person off a log over a pit of crocodiles? Get to buy a ticket.

Bungee jump off an elephant? Get to buy a ticket.

Whack-a-Bono champion? That's five tickets.

If you win Whack-a-Bono, will you take me? I promise I won't knock you off your log :hyper:

do you still get first change in gettinmg tickets with a U2.com-membership? I don't see anything of that mentioned in the conditions on the website..? who knows this?

Back
Top Bottom