Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Im confused says code can only be used once..so you have to buy all 4 tickets in one shot? In other words can't buy NJ one day and then Tampa another? What if they go onsale different days?

The email says:
"Your code can be used only ONCE to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for a single European show of your choice OR your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for up to FOUR (4) North American shows. "

So, I take that to mean that in North America you can buy tickets for different shows (only 4 tickets total). And in Europe, it is 4 tickets only for one show.

I'm hoping to do LA, SD and Oakland. Good luck to you! Hope I made sense!

I received an e-mail, and it's blank. :drool: Well done, U2.com!

I found my pre-sale code, though. It begins with "U2B." Does this mean I'm in the Breathe group?

bwahaha! I try to go to some shows with Phil and other shows with friends/U2 fans.

He really wants to go to at least one show. I probably will not be going to many this time around. Work, school and finances will all conspire for it to be so. No complaints though - that is why I went nuts when I could! :D

Can someone please clarify the following excerpt from my email this morning from U2.com???

"As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

This e-mail, sent to you as a paid-up 'Horizon Subscriber' of U2.com . . . ."

Am I a "Breathe" subscriber or a "Horizon" subscriber??

Thanks

Can someone please clarify the following excerpt from my email this morning from U2.com???

"As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

Thanks

hmm....that's very confusing.

Whats the C group? Is there an A and B group? *confused*
Hope this helps it was posted from the QA on U2.com:

"Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket presales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the presale. 'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the tour page of U2.com"

Now, it looks like the A, B, C, stuff (which is found in your presale code) just means the A's are in the 1st group (Horizon), the B's are the 2nd group (Breathe) and then C's are the 3rd (Boots). If you join now, you will still be able to purchase tickets before they go the public, so depending on where you are and what seats you want, it is probably a good deal to join if you are interested in presale tickets.

Good Luck!

Thanks

I received the same email and it confused me too but I assume I am in the Breathe group.

He really wants to go to at least one show. I probably will not be going to many this time around. Work, school and finances will all conspire for it to be so. No complaints though - that is why I went nuts when I could! :D

Ditto! Plus stadiums are not my thing. I might even hang on to my pre-sale code and see if they add arena dates. I wanted to go to Chicago for sure and Boston with a friend, but only for their arena.

Thanks

Funny, that's exactly what my email says as well. I was a paid member in 2005, but not 2006-2008, then I just re-paid last week.

Maybe we are in *both* groups! :hmm:

Thanks

I think they are calling everyone that is a paid U2.com subscriber a Horizon subscriber. You are in the Breathe group. Check your code to verify, if there is a B in it. That should confirm.

In the Horizon email it should say "the chance to take part in the opening day of the presales". If yours doesn't say this then you are not Horizon Group.

Okay... here's my situation: I was a paid member in 04/05 4 the Vertigo Tour, but haven't really paid since. I still receive emails & my ID there is valid. If I pay 4 membership, do U think my tenure will be "recognized" as it pertains 2 the presale?

SD & Oakland? You know something I don't? Or are you assuming SD & Oakland will be on leg 2 or be added to leg 1? If they're leg 2 next year I'd guess we get another presale code for that.

Yes, very wishful thinking. And I thought I read somewhere, unofficially of course, that they would do Oakland/SD. But time will tell.

Are you doing the LA shows???

Mine doesnt say anything about being in the Breathe group. Mine says

As an ongoing long-term subscriber to U2.com you're part of our 'Horizon Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you the chance to take part in the opening day of the presales for 'U2360°'.

This e-mail, sent to you as a paid-up 'Horizon Subscriber' of U2.com, contains your personal and unique PRESALE ACCESS CODE DETAILS which will enable you to access the presale for U2 concert tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Your presale access code contains 13 UPPERCASE alphanumeric characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom