Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy I did seats for Boston 1 lower level just past the 50 yard line $95 seats. 23 rows off the field. Such a great view of the whole claw stage. Webrought binoculars so could get those close up looks. Great crowd around us. Did 2 ga shows after that but glad I saw the big view too. I love being up close to the band but there's something to be said for seeing the lights, videos, etc.
Sorry, I'm not helping your decision! ;)

I know, but I could always just go to the very back by the soundboard. I had a great view of the entire claw from there in Vegas. Now I'm trying to convince myself lol.

Congrats to those that got tickets already :up:

Congrats Jem and everyone else who got tickets this morning. I have to do this during class today, with 38 students around, hoping my supervisor doesn't do a random pop-in. MUST think of something for them to do between 9:55 and 10:05

:

:panic:

I am in the boots pre-sale group. So I am going to try and get tickets for Oakland (crossing my fingers for GA) tomorrow. One question on the time: is it 10 a.m eastern time or 10 a.m. pacific?

I am in the boots pre-sale group. So I am going to try and get tickets for Oakland (crossing my fingers for GA) tomorrow. One question on the time: is it 10 a.m eastern time or 10 a.m. pacific?

It's Pacific Time. Horizon should start in like 40 minutes or so.

WTF?? When is the Breathe presale??? I thought it is the same time as Horizon.

I get this message: The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer.

EDIT: I'm trying for 4 Edmonton GA's

WTF?? When is the Breathe presale??? I thought it is the same time as Horizon.

I get this message: The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer.

EDIT: I'm trying for 4 Edmonton GA's

as per U2.com:

The presales this week for Oakland, Edmonton, Toronto:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM

Thanks, I figured it out. 3pm for Breathe. DAMNIT!@ That is the exact time that my flight is departing for the Vancouver show.

PLEASE...some info!

What are the rules for the amount of shows and tickets one can use with a presale code?

And when I resubscribe...there is a box that asks you to put in your discount coupon. Where does one find that?

Thank you!

You can't use the discount coupon for subscription renewals (At least I couldn't). You can buy up to 4 tickets split however you want. 1 ticket for 4 shows, 2 tickets for 2 shows, 4 tickets for 1 show, etc.

For the NA shows you can use the code to get 4 tickets.

For example:
4 tickets to one show or
1 ticket to 4 shows or
2 tickets to 2 shows or
3 tickets to 1 show and 1 ticket to another.

what does it mean when it says"this presale code has been used I purchased two tix for munich I should have 2 left?? does that mean the old code is used since there used to be 2 numbers??? I am so confused

In Europe, you could only use the presale code once. Once you used it for Munich you have no code left.

You can use your code for up to 4 tickets for 1 European show, or in the US any combination, not both.

Back
Top Bottom