Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha. I showed up at 5:30 for Vegas and by the time we got in there was still room in the pit. But I wanted a better view so yeah. I was so set on getting seats.. you guys are a bad influence.

i had seats right behind the soundboard in Toronto so I know the distance from the soundboard to the stage in baseball configuration....go GA and sit on some guy's shoulders in front of the soundboard. Plus, it's the best place for audio (well, given that Joe is situated right behind).

haha

I'm afraid I am officially spoiled from the small GA in Vegas though.

I'm afraid I am officially spoiled from the small GA in Vegas though.

as the entrance is either left or right of the stage, most people either run right to the pit or congregate on the sides closest to the entrance onto the floor. You'll be amazed at hour few actually intentionally congregate towards the soundboard. The distance is about 1/4 a football field from the outside rail. Felt maybe less than that.

God willing and presale code working, I will see you in Oakland in June. :wave:

Can someone with a new presale code help me out? Last year's codes started 2UA..... if you were Horizon, 2UB..... if you were Breathe, etc right?

My "new" code starts 2U2A... and the lady on the phone says it's a new one and it'll work.

Can anyone tell me if your new code starts with similar digits?

We are sure that they pre-sale time for Oakland is 10AM PST? Just wanted to be sure.

=O)

Just got over the nerves of GA lines and not the nerves of getting more tix for more GA lines! Wish they'd have waited to sell tix until Jan 2010!

Anaheim date isn't on TM yet. I have a feeling as there is 6 days between that date and Denver, that they might add a 2nd show to Anaheim if ticket sales demand.

A couple of questions. If I resubscribe for 2010, how many times can I use a presale code? Can I use it for multiple shows? Also, if I resubscribe now, will I get the code immediately? And finally, where can one find the subscriber discount coupon?

Thank you.

I'm gonna take a risk and skip the presale for Edmonton(my back yard) and go for the Athens presale on Thursday. then try the general public sale on Monday for Edmonton. Seems like a decent game plan.

Commonwealth Stadium is bigger than the Rogers Center in Toronto I'm almost positive. In fact the Olympic Stadium in Montreal and Commonwealth are both listed on wikipedia as having greater capacities than the Rogers Center in Toronto. By a good margin too.
List of stadiums by capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is olympic stadium now confirmed as the venue for Montreal?? I am planning for Toronto and Montreal but last I saw Montreal was still showing as TBA.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Sicy I did seats for Boston 1 lower level just past the 50 yard line $95 seats. 23 rows off the field. Such a great view of the whole claw stage. Webrought binoculars so could get those close up looks. Great crowd around us. Did 2 ga shows after that but glad I saw the big view too. I love being up close to the band but there's something to be said for seeing the lights, videos, etc.
Sorry, I'm not helping your decision! ;)

Why are people starting the Skydome roof conversation again? Unless it's raining, it will be open. End of story.

Not doing presale. This arrived way earlier than I thought it would. Just going to have to take my chances on extras and/or official TM drops closer to the dates.

sorry if this has been covered already (I'm guessing it has, somewhere, but time is getting short!), but are there sound issues at the Rogers Centre that would make it easier to decide whether to do GA or try for a seat to take in the whole scene (I've only done the field at Chicago 2 so far)? Happy smooth presale everyone!

sorry if this has been covered already (I'm guessing it has, somewhere, but time is getting short!), but are there sound issues at the Rogers Centre that would make it easier to decide whether to do GA or try for a seat to take in the whole scene (I've only done the field at Chicago 2 so far)? Happy smooth presale everyone!

the sound was awesome for the first two shows but the roof was open so it really depends on that... If it's raining the closed roof will really fuck up the acoustics.

Back
Top Bottom