Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got an Oakland GA with my Breathe presale code at 3pm Eastern Time. I thought I had to wait to 3pm Pacific Time?

Just got an Oakland GA with my Breathe presale code at 3pm Eastern Time. I thought I had to wait to 3pm Pacific Time?

same here (well central time). I tried this earlier today when Horizon started and it said tickets weren't on sale so I didn't go back until it was 3:00 my time and it let me right in. I thought "local time" meant where the venue was located. :huh: Oh well....GA for me :hyper: Can't wait!!!!

It is 2:20PM local time and the Breathe presale was supposed to go at 3:00PM and my U2B### presale code worked for Edmonton. Jump in Breathe members, don't wait.

Presales are a wonderful thing. I logged on at about 12:30 for the horizon group presale. I totally goofed and forgot to update my credit card information so when I went to buy my 4 GA tickets I was declined. I calmly went and got my credit card, changed my information on my ticketmaster account and tried again with no stress. I got my 4 GA tickets for Edmonton.

Imagine that had happend in a general public sale. I would be furious at myself cause chances are tickets would be gone.

same for me... got Oakland GAs. 1.5 hours early. Decided to pass on Toronto and gop for Anaheim. This shows will be a couple of days past my birthday, so please buy me a drink and get me a card:wink:

Interesting about the "early" use of the Breathe code - I'm Breathe, and waited until 3 PST. I got my GAs, so no worries, but that's a little misleading - good to know for the future (and for Boots members trying for Oakland!). I was pretty sure that last time you definitely had to wait until the specified local time, but perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly?

Didn't Ticketmaster have a seperate box for all the different presale groups to put your code in.

FYI -

"We're emailing you with an update on the timings of your presale opportunities for U2's 2010 360° shows in Oakland (June 16th), Edmonton (June 23rd) and Toronto (July 3rd).

Presales for our 'Boots' group of subscribers open on Wednesday, tomorrow, as follows:

10AM EDT / 9AM CDT / 8AM MDT / 7AM PDT"

I feel that it's completely pointless to sit on the concrete all day when you can walk into the pit at 6:30. Sorry.. lol.

Absolutely :yes:

I showed up at the stadium in Vegas at 4pm and managed to get second row in front of Adam and never have I had so much room around me! You can easily get up close by sauntering in quite late :up:

That's awesome!!

So apparently the Oakland Coliseum is having a pre-sale as well. I just got an email about it.

There was a bunch of places who had presales like that, but you couldn't get GAs. Giants Stadium had one.

Didn't Ticketmaster have a seperate box for all the different presale groups to put your code in.

No....I remember there being on box. You put your code in and get your tickets.

If you tried your code ahead of the time permitted, you couldn't get them.

You'd get this message:

The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer.

On another note.....so did they "move up" the times for the rest of the codes with the recent email sent for Boots? and Magnificent?

Im trying to get tickets for my mom... how do you choose back of stage seats? Its so annoying cuz it keeps pulling up section 115 over and over. ugh

what do you mean? the U2.com presale? don't you have GA already?

Oakland Coliseum sent out an email saying that since I'm on their email subscription list I can participate in their presale tomorrow and buy up to 4 tickets with their presale code.

But yeah, I dont need anymore tickets lol.

Im trying to get tickets for my mom... how do you choose back of stage seats? Its so annoying cuz it keeps pulling up section 115 over and over. ugh

I dont think you can. I tried lol.

Same here.. I'm not doing that 6AM, nor the 10AM crap either.. not sitting on cold concrete.

I missed the multi-quote thing. I love GA and if you want to be close, you can. You just don't have to wait in line all day, and you can still bond with your fellow U2 fans...

Oakland Coliseum sent out an email saying that since I'm on their email subscription list I can participate in their presale tomorrow and buy up to 4 tickets with their presale code.
The Oakland Coliseum presale should have different seats available than the U2.com presale, so there might be some behind-the-stage seats available tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom