Norman, Houston, Dallas - PreSale & General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Houston - Vertigo was awesome. Probably one of the best Fast Cars versions from the tour.

:D

YES!! Band was very into that performance. Not only was this show one of my top 3 U2 concerts but it was also one of the loudest rock shows I've ever been too.

Norman In the Round

If you got to U2 360? Tour
you will see the tour tab and then look at schematic for Norman. Stage is dead center.......

Hope that is what they do for Raleigh. No schematic yet available.....

Norman is the show to see as a GA show.....

i disagree...

norman will be great for the seats but GA will be tight...
the sidelines are only a little more than 20 feet deep...
because it is so narrow, the GA area in front of the cat-walk will be packed...
i'll bet most of the GAs wind up on the sides- behind the two redzones...

but the seats will be awesome...

I'm going to try for GA in Norman. I'm a Boots member, so I hope the Horizon and Breathe people don't take them all. :(

Are U2 popular at OU? Surely they won't let students take all the good tickets, will they?

This sounds bad, but I'm hoping that U2 is not a popular band in Oklahoma. :shifty: They aren't in Kansas, from what I've seen.

I don't think that it matters how popular they are. Big acts don't come to Oklahoma. People are going to go just because they can go...thats why it is going to sell fast. I was in Tulsa over the weekend for a Death Cab For Cutie show, and U2 is the talk plus they are advertising it up there on billboards.
Sell out...maybe not, but all the good tickets will go fast

dcfc was great (again)...
i pointed to the spot where bono fell from the balcony of brady and landed on a table/dude...

u2 not popular in oklahoma? whatever? that sort of logic makes no sense... that is like people saying that norman is a small town so tickets will be easy to come by... people willl come from far and wide for this show (KS, MO, AR) and the metros of tulsa and okc have 1 million and 1.3 million people... that puts almost 2.5 million people within an 1.5 hr drive... the place will be jammed...

not to mention ppl coming from wichita, fayetteville and then KC...

I hope there are many OU students at the show. I want to see hot college chicks while I see one of my favorite bands! :love:

I've talked to some students about the show. Some are excited, some don't care because U2 is an old band (their words, not mine).

It should be a great concert experience in Norman. It will be just like an OU Football Game Day. Plenty of bars a short walk to the stadium!

Good luck to all who want tickets.

I think i'll just do Dallas presale. I have 2 codes left. I don't think it'll be hard to get Norman in the general sale. Has anyone read in other posts if people have tried to get tickets in person at a ticketmaster location for the general sale?

4 GAs, no sweat...

should be awesome...
ou_girls1.jpg

4 GA's using Horizon password. Honestly what a smooth transaction. Was done in 5 min. Dallas here I come. Kickass

FLDGA1 is the section...
interesting, probably means nothing but- maybe there is no lottery... :hmm:
one can dream...

I was just able to pull up GAs for Dallas with a Breathe code. What's going to happen if I buy these? Is it a mistake and should I wait until tomorrow?

Well, I went ahead and bought them. If something goes wrong, I'll just order during my time tomorrow.

yep, breathe and boots codes are both going through...
just like last tour... my code worked three times- for dallas, vegas and denver...
people are gonna be pissed...

That does kinda piss me off. My friend has a boots code and is waiting 'til tomorrow at 3 like you're supposed to. If the GA's are gone I'm gonna be really mad.

Back
Top Bottom