Norman, Houston, Dallas - PreSale & General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just got tickets to Houston, and this will be my first time seeing U2 on the west coast (NY girl here). Any suggestions would be helpful!

come with me!!! my 1st U2 show ever!!!! driving from HArlingen (tip of texas; bout 20 miles from South padre island)

i'll go with you on cowher and shanahan, but no way they should go after holmgren.

the only design flaw in that new stadium will be the coach on the sidelines. Yeah Wade Phillips is a good guy and all, but c'mon Jerry the Boys need Shanahan, Cowher, or Holmgren. Sure Wade could prove me wrong and win it all this year, but i doubt it. Though maybe with "the player" gone they just might. Or maybe Shanahan or Holmgren whispered something in Jerry's ear...

until the 'big one' hits california, houston really isn't on the west coast. but it's cool you are going to houston, reliant stadium looks awesome. i saw them in the astrodome in 97, good show/good time.

Originally Posted by kassandra
i just got tickets to Houston, and this will be my first time seeing U2 on the west coast (NY girl here). Any suggestions would be helpful!
-dan

getting rid of that player was a dumb move! what he brought to the team on field cannot be matched by many...

well if he would have played like he did in 2007 then yes i agree. I was a big fan of that...but last year? Sorry i dont want the distractions and off field drama. Ive given this guy plenty of breaks and i admire his talent.....but his track record is what it is. Honestly i wanted him to retire with the Cowboys and get a couple of rings, that would show those godawful Eagles and 49ers. But i guess it wasnt meant to be. Now we have Roy Williams, who has plenty of talent but didnt do squat last year. If he goes bust this year then your comments are totally vindicated. For that matter they could have just kept Terry Glenn around for a couple more years.

Back
Top Bottom