Moscow Presale Wednesday at 10am local!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, here's the drill I just went through (to the best of my recollection):

- Before you begin, register with kassir.ru. All they require is your name, email, a password you make up and your telephone number.

- Next, call your credit card company and warn them that you will be making an online purchase at a Russian website, so they won't put a hold on your card. I called them just before I hit the Pay button, then made them wait on the line until the transaction went through... doesn't mean they won't cancel it later on, though (if my Zagreb experience is anything to go by!)

- Click the Tickets link at U2.com, scroll down and select your desired ticket location (for GA, choose "Standing tickets, certificate: 3000.00RUR"), then click the Buy button next to it.

- Copy and paste your U2.com presale access code into the box

- Type the number of tickets you want in the small box in the upper right (the default number is 1)... the type of ticket you selected on the previous page will be the type of ticket you order on this page (it's a bit confusing because they relist all the other seating categories at the bottom of this page). To be sure you're ordering the correct location, check the list of locations at the bottom of the page -- your choice should not be listed there. Also, check the price of the ticket type you want (ie. 3000 Rubles for GA), which is listed next to the # of tickets box.

- A list of the tickets your ordered appears on the next page (I got GA #s 227-230). Select "Pick up at Main Office", this is the only option U2 fans living outside of Russia have (at the moment, anyway... not sure when the email option will ever surface). The total price with the fee is 3300 Rubles per GA (approximately $108 USD, as of today)

- Select "Pay with Credit Card online"

- A confirmation page appears (at some point); this only confirms your ticket order, not your payment

- You will be sent to another website to make your cc payment. It's called Cyberplat, they supposedly use secure servers, and they accept Visa and Master Card.

- Enter your cc info and click Pay

- You then get sent back to kassir.ru where a final payment confirmation page appears. PRINT THIS! This has your name, date, amount paid, transaction ID and order number on it.

- Check your order status by going back to the first page of kassir.ru (the one linked at U2.com), click Registration in the upper left, then click My Orders in the middle above your name. It will show your Order #, Date and Time of the order, U2360 Tour, # of tickets ordered, total price and the order status ("Oformlen" which means "Issued")

I completed the order 30 minutes ago, but still no email confirmation from them. Will post here again once (if) it comes through. I'll also post here again once the cc payment goes through on my Visa (a big 'if').

We can pick up our tickets starting on August 21 through to August 25

The Main Ticket Office where we pick up our tickets is at:

Novoslobodsksya St, 36/1

Get there by Metro to stations Novoslobodskaya or Mendeleyevskaya

They are open M-F from 0900 - 2100, and S-S from 1000 - 2000

Bring your credit card you used to make the payment and your passport. Not sure if we pick up our actual tickets at this Main Office, or whether we get our "certificates" there, then use those to pick up the tickets at the stadium.

Please post here with any corrections or other info.

удача!
Nick

Back
Top Bottom