Mexico Estadio Azteca - PreSale/GenSale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok. But on show night, no way there will be only 85,000 in there.

They've known they'd out do Rosebowl in Mexico City since late 2009. That's why none of the press after RB or relating to the DVD mentioned that show as record breaking.

Only the Live Nation press release from March(ish) 2009 mentioned RB as record breaking.

ZOOTV had 4 Rotterdam and 4 Wembley stadiums
POPMart had 3 Buenos Aires shows
VERTIGO with the 3 Saitama Super Arena shows in Japan

let's hope this is an indication of the announcement of the Southamerican Dates next monday

Yes, I missed the Buenos Aires shows...the only Popmart stadium that had 3 shows in a row...I did not count the Vertigo show in Japan, since it is an Arena, but indeed a Super Arena.

Rotterdam had 3 shows. The first was a dress rehearsal for a small public. So indeed, the record is for Wembley Stadium, 4 shows on ZooTV (but not 4 in a row...between the first 2 and last 2 tehre was a Leeds date if I remember well...)

Yes, I missed the Buenos Aires shows...the only Popmart stadium that had 3 shows in a row...I did not count the Vertigo show in Japan, since it is an Arena, but indeed a Super Arena.

Rotterdam had 3 shows. The first was a dress rehearsal for a small public. So indeed, the record is for Wembley Stadium, 4 shows on ZooTV (but not 4 in a row...between the first 2 and last 2 tehre was a Leeds date if I remember well...)

Boston and Chicago got 3 Popmarts in a row.

Is it just me that cannot find the information or they just deleted the "FINAL show" comment from all the Mexico City 3rd show announcements in u2.com???

:ohmy: :hmm:

Shouldn't the May 11 Mexico City presale be active? The Ticketmaster links show no tickets currently on sale. hmmm

Group 1 - Begins Tues. Nov. 9 9AM
Group 2 - Begins Tues. Nov. 9 3PM
Presale ends - Thurs. Nov. 11 12noon

Thanks a lot, that worked! I guess the link from u2.com is incorrect. I'm one of those people that never receives any U2.com e-mail so I had to retrieve all my codes and links from the website.:applaud:

I hope this article isnt true, but if it is what kinda crap is live nation running here? Now they realize they cant use the claw in azteca stadium and they need to refund tickets to people who are behind the stage because they are using a regular stage now that will block the back seats? does anyone know if this is true or if this article is bogus?

Google Translate

I hope this article isnt true, but if it is what kinda crap is live nation running here? Now they realize they cant use the claw in azteca stadium and they need to refund tickets to people who are behind the stage because they are using a regular stage now that will block the back seats? does anyone know if this is true or if this article is bogus?

Google Translate

Looking at some of the comments, it's some kind of Latin April Fool's Day gag.

Back
Top Bottom