Looking for pictures of "fans" lined up on the rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulltproof

The Fly
Does anyone have pics of fans lined up on the rail holding spots for other fans?

Please post, or email them to me, or something.

You know what I'm talking about.... the people on the rail spread out like paper dolls.

Like this...
cutout_paper_doll_boys_0515-1001-2620-0735_SMU.jpg

you know what, the people in the second row should also link arms and not let the line-jumpers thru when they arrive :D

Do you seriously think someone is actually going to give you photos???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have a disease that makes it hard for me to run, so my friend held my spot as I made my way to the pit. Thank God for her. :hug:

Oh you just don't quit do you. If people are lined up on the rail and then have to go to the bathroom and someone is saving their spot until they come back they are paperdolling? :lol:

So what if people are saving spots for others. Who gives a shit?

No matter what anyone says you are just going to keep bringing this up.

You were friendly to people in line but you were just a complete stalker taking everyone's picture.

You act like some sort of savior. Well you're not. There will always be problems with something in regards to lining up, girls getting up on stage, etc. etc.

You're almost 40 years old. You are a pitiful excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with your shit. Grow up.

Things like this make me SO glad that I haven't seen U2 in two years and that when I did I waited all afternoon in the GA line then just chose to stand in the back the whole time near the soundboard. It was completely stress free. The only thing that pissed me off was that I missed seeing Tom Cruise when I moved to avoid a high pitched screamer.

Things like this make me SO glad that I haven't seen U2 in two years and that when I did I waited all afternoon in the GA line then just chose to stand in the back the whole time near the soundboard. It was completely stress free. The only thing that pissed me off was that I missed seeing Tom Cruise when I moved to avoid a high pitched screamer.

Which show were you at with Tom Cruise? :wink: I hope he wasn't jumping up and down like he did on Oprah.

GA drama, I'm SO happy I gave up GA after Elevation. No camping out, no worry about making it in (the heart, ellipse, inner circle), line crashers, people crowding in, saving spots, etc.....

Relax, unobstructed view, get to the venue at a leisurely time and a seat to sit in before the shows starts. My choice is clear! :) (I guess I'm getting old! :lol: )

I attended 8 shows on this tour (2 Dublin, 1 Raleigh, 1 Atlanta, 1 Seattle, 2 Anaheim and 1 Nashville). Out of those 8, I did GA 5 times (Raleigh, Atlanta, Seattle, Anaheim 2, Nashville). Out of the 5 GA's, I received an early number three times but only used my number twice (Seattle and Nashville) to do the early morning line up.

I had rail for Seattle and Nashville on the outside rail and I was damn happy (see avatar it is my hands clapping in Seattle). How did I get my rail spot? Well a friend waited for me and some friends for a few seconds until our section made it onto the field. Did she screw anyone out of that spot? Nope, for some reason people were not going for the center rail spot. In Nashville, all the spots on the outside rail filled up early, so we settled for the side outside rail spot on Adam’s side. The guys behind us in Nashville did not wake up at the crack of dawn to line up. They got there late in the afternoon and stood behind us and had a helluva good time. Seattle and Nashville spots allowed me to get some brief attention from Bono, Edge and Adam.

For the other GA spots (Raleigh and Atlanta) I had spots in the pit on the outer rail on Edge's side by his bridge and I had zero drama there (and did not line up super early, showed up later in the afternoon).

For Anaheim 2, I wasn't feeling well so I did not line up early, so I went in with my So Cal friends at around 6pmish, and we walked around every where and had a damn good time. Watched and cheered the band walking in, did our singing and dancing in the pit for the crazy AB set then walked off to the soundboard and had a party back there with our other friends. It was fantastic and I had one of the best nights I have ever had at a concert.

I am glad I had seats (including my nosebleed seats) and GA tickets for this tour. I enjoyed every second of it and never experienced drama. I am sorry you are jaded, your experience is tainted and your GA experience was ruined. I am not sure what you wanted by doing GA and by creating these threads here and on other fan boards. I feel sorry that you have worked yourself up over this petty drama, you missed out on an amazing show. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for to make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom