Let's give the Tour's ginormous tent-thing a name! - The Claw...it's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should the ginormous tent-thing be called?

• Total voters
Sicy,

Perhaps we could wait until 20.00 Dublin time at which point, you could use the list that Jive Turkey and I constructed in addition to any new names which, at your sole discretion, are worthy of inclusion.

:| dude now you're pushing it.

:| dude now you're pushing it.

Hey Sicy,

Thanks a lot. It is reassuring to know that, regardless of the outcome, democracy will have spoken. They may have jumped the gun on the "crab" dubbing, or maybe it will prove to be a popular name. But we STOOD UP. We did not sit down, we did not walk on, we sat, we thought, and we, as a collective, came up with thoughtful suggestions. It is in the hands of the interference community now. If we, one day, see our democratically-chosen name appear in magazines, we will say, "we were there". Again, thanks a lot.

hmmmm, The poll seems to be broken. Its not letting people vote for Big Jim Burly. Sicy, I'm gonna need you to open the html code and make sure that the script is coded correctly. It might be necessary to write it all out by hand. Its the only way to be sure this vote is fair. I wouldnt want any digital hanging chads to sully the process

bonocreepything.gif

:wink:
:lmao:
I nominate Bonocrab as the official unofficial U2360 Tour mascot.

EDIT: Or perhaps we could call this strange creature the Guantaflope if it doesn't win the stage name poll.

:lmao:
I nominate Bonocrab as the official unofficial U2360 Tour mascot.

EDIT: Or perhaps we could call this strange creature the Guantaflope if it doesn't win the stage name poll.

Oh wait, I have an animated version too.

bonocreepything2.gif

Back
Top Bottom