Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like once you enter your password you're in there until you buy your tickets, because you can't do it again!! :crazy:

Looks like the Horizon presale link on the U2.com page takes you to a UNLV site. If you point to it with your cursor the web address that shows up says UNLV.

Looks like the Horizon presale link on the U2.com page takes you to a UNLV site. If you point to it with your cursor the web address that shows up says UNLV.

I already clicked on the link. It's definitely a UNLV website, but who knows how it will work. :yikes:

so, sicy i guess you were right and it looks like it will be thru tm, what with the link being there and all. here's my problem...when you click on tm link there is no ticket prices or presale/onsale dates, or really any info at all. :scratch: which is weird being it's the day before. wouldn't they wan to to have that info up for the presale? :shrug:

also, since i never get emails can anyone that gets one tell us if it says where to go or has a link? might be helpful?!

so, sicy i guess you were right and it looks like it will be thru tm, what with the link being there and all. here's my problem...when you click on tm link there is no ticket prices or presale/onsale dates, or really any info at all. :scratch: which is weird being it's the day before. wouldn't they wan to to have that info up for the presale? :shrug:

also, since i never get emails can anyone that gets one tell us if it says where to go or has a link? might be helpful?!

but it's not through ticketmaster. :scream:

go log onto to u2.com and go to the tour page the link is there.

I am going to set up all my info right now through UNLV. I swear if they reject my credit card because of this verify your visa crap there will be hell to pay.

ok, well...that's terrific....i just went to unlv, logged into my account, clicked on presale and it told me that i had no ticket event sales coming up that would need a presale password!!!!!

is that worrisome to anyone else? shouldn't the system know there IS a presale coming up tomorrow????????

ok, well...that's terrific....i just went to unlv, logged into my account, clicked on presale and it told me that i had no ticket event sales coming up that would need a presale password!!!!!

is that worrisome to anyone else? shouldn't the system know there IS a presale coming up tomorrow????????

The link on u2.com takes you directly to the presale website.

Any suggestions/ideas for good seats at Sam Boyd in the $95 range? Would be nice if we could get an official U2 seating chart...argh

Sicy-I entered in my Visa card and it didn't ask me for a verification either!

Oh-found this when I googled "verified by visa"! Sounds like it's a voluntary service that YOU can sign up for with your card-NOT mandatory.

https://usa.visa.com/personal/security/vbv/index.html?ep=v_sym_verified

I wouldn't worry about it...:cute:

The only reason I was worried about it was because someone posted in this thread earlier that it would not let them complete their sale because their visa card was not 'verified by visa'. So I spent 20 min on the phone this morning with my credit card company and they told me they dont participate in this program, therefore I cannot 'verify my visa'.

There is no way that this site UNLV could reject that many people's visas just for not participating or being 'verified'. So yes, I am trying not to worry about it.

I just got the email from u2.com for tomorrow's presales.

:yikes:

And they still don't have the seating charts up for Houston or Raleigh.

Last edited:
I found this on the Delta website, so it could just be Delta:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Delta add the Verified by Visa and SecureCode program to its website?
We added these programs to provide our customers with additional fraud protection when shopping online. Your card can't be used on our site without your permission. Some banks may require card activation into these programs while others make it optional. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Return to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was making a purchase online, I was notified that my card had been enrolled in Verified by Visa and I was required to activate my participation. What does this mean?
A small number of Visa card issuers provide additional security by initiating enrollment for cardholders and then requiring activation the first time the cardholder attempts to use that card on a site that participates in the Verified by Visa program. Just follow the instructions provided by your card issuer when attempting to purchase at delta.com. If you do not activate your enrollment, you will not be able to use that card on any online site that participates in the program. Any questions regarding this auto-enrollment should be directed to your Visa card issuer.

Thanks, I just spoke with Baja on u2.com and she said

Bajagirl said:
just called the ticketing agency they know of no such verified visa thing

B

I just registered my card, did you try your Visa Sicy?

Yes I did, I just set everything up with no problems.

I think the person who posted earlier in this thread about UNLV using verified by visa was mistaken. I see that they use 'VeriSign Secured' but that's something totally different.
Way to freak people out. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom