Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a presale code to spare? Have been completely shut out for GA's so far and this show is my last opportunity for GA this tour! Thanks!

What questions do you have? Have not been there in probably 10 years (since Popmart) but I will try and help.

Transportation options from a hotel on the strip if you don't have a rental car? I'm sure a cab is easy getting there, but when 60,000 people hit the street at the same time, I imagine a cab will be real hard to come by leaving. Are there buses that run out there for events? Any bars/restaurants do transport to and from for big events?

So yeah I hope I dont have to do any kind of verified by visa crap because apparently my cardholder does not participate in that program (just spent 20 frustrating minutes on the phone with them), and that's the only credit card I have. :doh:

Transportation options from a hotel on the strip if you don't have a rental car? I'm sure a cab is easy getting there, but when 60,000 people hit the street at the same time, I imagine a cab will be real hard to come by leaving. Are there buses that run out there for events? Any bars/restaurants do transport to and from for big events?

Great question :up:

I'm in the same situation :sigh:

Great question :up:

I'm in the same situation :sigh:

Check in the fan gatherings thread

Do we have any sort of "official" seating chart yet? I saw the one posted from seatingcharts.com but the #s differ slightly from the generic one on UNLV.com. Of course this won't matter if I decide to do GA, but just in case...

Transportation in Vegas is very car oriented, this city is not too good at public transportation.

That said, I'd inquire with each hotel regarding any type of shuttle busses (most have them, but maybe only run to and from airport). SIDE NOTE-If you need tips on where to stay, what is a good rate, etc, I may have more info for that.

I'd stay away from a cab. VERY expensive in this town.

One note, the stadium is somewhat remote. Surrounded by desert. I would not plan on hanging out around the stadium and getting a beer or something after the show and waiting for the crowds to die down because there's nothing there.

You know, On thhe last U2.com reminder I got it very early too while other people were still waiting for theirs and got it later in the afternoon. don't know what order they might be going.

So did the link for Vegas in the u2.com email take you to ticketmaster or the UNLV site?

Wow, they're really making us sweat it out for this presale.

Other than the seating charts for Raleigh and Houston, Vegas is pretty much missing all of the relevant information for tomorrow's presale.

I doubt everyone who is going to this show will be leaving at the same time, or that they will all be taking cabs. Lots of people will have their own cars as lots of people live in Las Vegas and lots of people will be leaving quite early to line up for GA. There are buses, I would catch one somewhere along Tropicana since the stadium is located about six or eight miles straight down Tropicana. I've never taken a bus in Las Vegas but I have seen bus stops.

Here's a bus schedule for Las Vegas that I found on the internet.

Just went to the pre-sale page and got FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. You can only use your code once to get in the door... so does that mean you have to select the first tickets you get? And if you go in early does that mean you're screwed? This is madness.

OMG the presale is not through ticketmaster. :yikes:

Who's going to be the guinea pig. I've never heard of this site. :crack:

They've posted the website on u2.com already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom