Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boots IS last in the presale. You're sure your wife's account got boots? You can boots even if you sign up today.

I'm hoping my wife's account is a "Boots." It should be since she has been a paid member previously.

There are 4 categories of presale, Horizon, Breathe, Boots and Bundle. Bundle is for the people who sign up at U2.com now. Their presale is the last day of the presale, Thurs. Boots starts on Wed.

We'll see :shrug:

Mark

There are 4 categories of presale, Horizon, Breathe, Boots and Bundle. Bundle is for the people who sign up at U2.com now. Their presale is the last day of the presale, Thurs. Boots starts on Wed.

Actually, the "Bundle" presale is where anyone can go to ticketmaster and buy up to 4 presale tickets, as long as they have a $50.00 charge (along with a U2.com subscription) added to their "cart."

I'm hoping my wife's account is a "Boots." It should be since she has been a paid member previously.

We'll see :shrug:

Mark
bundle is purchased through tm with tickets. It starts after boots.
If you buy a membership now it's boots.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but after looking at the u2.com picture of Vegas, I'm wondering if there will not be any RED Zone VIP areas at Vegas. Those spaces look pretty cramped. And, if the ticket sale is really through UNLV and not TM, I doubt they have the ability to run an auction.

But I suppose all those Vegas VIP's will have to sit somewhere now won't they...

Yeah neither is Dallas or Phoenix.. but I know I saw all the dates listed there somewhere, I think under one of the Red Zone auction info tabs. It might just not be up yet.

You are correct, Sicy! :wave: Looks like TM is at the very least handling the Red Zone auction.

Auction begins Wednesday, 4/15/09 10AM and ends Tuesday, 4/21/09 12PM (local time to venue) for the following shows:
Raleigh, NC - Oct. 3 - Carter Finley Stadium
Dallas, TX - Oct. 12 - New Cowboys Stadium
Houston, TX - Oct. 14 - Reliant Stadium
Norman, OK - Oct. 18 - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Phoenix, AZ - Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium
Las Vegas, NV - Oct. 23 - Sam Boyd Silver Bowl

from this site at TM:
U2 tickets, concerts and tour dates. Official Ticketmaster site.

I think they're updating things little by little. Reliant Stadium doesn't have a U2 seating chart either last time I checked.

sam_boyd_stadium_u2_small.jpg

this chart should give a better idea of the red zones and GA...
i can't remember what site i got this from so i'll report back when i find out which one...

eta: this site...http://www.seatingcharts.com/charts...ing_charts/Sam_Boyd_Stadium_chartID121732.asp

Last edited:
I thought I saw that one at Live Nation but now I don't see it so I guess I'm wrong. I think the map at u2.com looks the most accurate right now, but again who knows.

Thanks for the information. I just registered at UNLV and noticed that they use "Verified by Visa" for Visa credit card transactions. A word of advice, if you are planning to use a Visa card, be sure to register your card with "Verified by Visa" prior to purchasing your tickets or it will be a big hassle. I tried to buy airline tickets on Delta last week and they required that I register my Visa card with "Verified by Visa" before they would process the tickets. After trying to register my card, I received a message that the information supplied was invalid and my sale was cancelled. I ended up having to re-select my flights and then had to use another card (Discover) for the tickets. I just successfully registered the Visa card that I will be using for tickets by going to the Credit Union website that issued the card and followed the links - so hopefully I am all set for Tuesday!

I have never had this happen when using my Mastercard. I think that "Verified by Visa" is a security tool only used by Visa, but I might be wrong.

Thanks for the information. I just registered at UNLV and noticed that they use "Verified by Visa" for Visa credit card transactions. A word of advice, if you are planning to use a Visa card, be sure to register your card with "Verified by Visa" prior to purchasing your tickets or it will be a big hassle. I tried to buy airline tickets on Delta last week and they required that I register my Visa card with "Verified by Visa" before they would process the tickets. After trying to register my card, I received a message that the information supplied was invalid and my sale was cancelled. I ended up having to re-select my flights and then had to use another card (Discover) for the tickets. I just successfully registered the Visa card that I will be using for tickets by going to the Credit Union website that issued the card and followed the links - so hopefully I am all set for Tuesday!

It happened to me with Ticketmaster during the public sale for the Rose Bowl. By the time I registered my card, my time was almost up and I was sure I was going to lose the tickets. Luckily it went through and I got my tickets :yikes:

Can anyone who has been there tell us about row numbers/letters. Do they start with the lowest at the bottom and so on? And on sections (such as 108 for example) will we know if we are getting in the lower or upper part of it since both areas have the same number?
Thanks.

Thanks for this link. I've pre-registered there just in case the presale is handled by them. I'm going for seats (I think). How about you?

:wave: !!!

With no pre-sale code and classes starting at 10 AM on Saturday, I doubt I'll be able to get anything. But we'll see what happens.

So I just tried to go 'verify' my visa card and it told me

"We're sorry your card is not eligible"

:|

Well hopefully I wont even have to worry about it because I'm doing horizon presale and that should be done through ticketmaster (hopefully).

When I bought my LA ticket, it asked me to do the verify by visa thing. I'd never registered my card (to my knowledge) but it went through fine.

For LA I was also asked to verify me visa. During the verification setup it asked my social security number. I don't know it (as I haven't been to the states to work in over a year), & my SSN card was locked up in a safe I didn't have access to at the time. I totally freaked out & had to cancel the verification setup :doh: The actual ticket purchase went through anyway, without the visa verification, thank god! heart palpitations :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom