Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hello, Interference. First time poster, not really long time lurker...but, for a few months at least.

Anyhow, I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting the pre-sale to begin for Vegas(I go tomorrow, as a Breathe member), and I'm excited and nervous and really worried. I was going to go for GA's, since I had such an easy time getting them for the first New Jersey show, but I'm going out to Vegas with my brother and the show IS on his birthday and he doesn't really want to wait in line all day, so we're now going for seats.

I'm curious what kind of seats will be available at the different price ranges. But, it seems, there isn't any worthwhile seating chart around yet.

Good luck to the Horizon members, venturing out in the unknown of the UNLV pre-sale. For the first time this entire tour I was kind of glad I'm not a Horizon member. :shifty:

My entire office including my boss, already knows to leave me the f alone at 10am. :lol:

Well there's only like 4 people in my office but still.

:lol::lol:

so thats 1pmEST right? good luck everyone...leave some GA's for all of us lowly boots members:angry:

Boots member, still no email from U2.com. The other shows all seemed to go smoothly so far, up until now, perhaps it's because of the UNLV involvement...who knows. I don't need no stinkin email, I know how to get to the link.

Go to the tour page at u2.com and click the link that says

CHECK OUT A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE STAGE - 360.U2.COM

Enter then go to dates and venues

Thanks Bonocomet!

OK, now that I've got the potential seating chart in front of me...any speculation on what the $95 seats will be? And any suggestions on where would be a good place to sit? I was going to do GA, but my friend who is going with me doesn't want to line up super early so we're admitting our age and buying seats. :sad:

I'm thinking the lower level seating, sections 100 around to 135 are the $250 seats, then mid section103 down one side and the section from 132 down the other side would be $98 seats, the end sections 212-227 probly $58 seats and the cheap $33 seats would be the ones in blue along the top of the stadium. I'm confused cuz I Saw the pricing advertised as P1 $253, P2 $98, P3 $58 and P4 $33. What the heck do the P1-P4 come into play? Pricing codes? Sheesh...why does it have to be so stressful and confusing.

Thanks Bonocomet!

OK, now that I've got the potential seating chart in front of me...any speculation on what the $95 seats will be? And any suggestions on where would be a good place to sit? I was going to do GA, but my friend who is going with me doesn't want to line up super early so we're admitting our age and buying seats. :sad:

That's my exact predicament, only it's my brother who doesn't want to line up and he's only turning 25 on the day of the concert (I think he just wants to spend as much time at the pool as possible!).

I am likely going for the $95 seats but not a CLUE where they'll be. :scratch:

When I got my NJ tickets I was in such a rush for GA's I didn't even take notice of where the $95 seats may be.

Thanks Carek.

sam_boyd_stadium_u2_medium.jpg

Yup-we're only 33...I don't think we're THAT old yet! I could totally camp out...AchtungBecca-perhaps you and I should get GA and your brother and my friend could get seats together! HA! Somehow I don't think my friend would be too stoked on that considering she's flying out from Seattle to go WITH me. :lol:

Thanks Karen! I think I might also research past sales to see if people posted what their money got them in other stadiums.

You're welcome, Valerie. BTW you aren't old.....I've got 20 yrs on ya. I was gonna go GA but decided to do seats and might just go for the cheapies this time. Just to be there is the important thing. I've done GA, had seats in various positions around arenas and stadiums, even behind the stage so a nosebleed seat at Sam Boyd might not be too bad, it's a relatively smaller stadium than others. :lol: It's half the capacity of Croke Park where I'll be in July!

By that chart, I wonder if it could be assumed that...

Purple=$250
Blue=$30-35 (not sure what it is)
Teal=$95

If so, the $95 seats rather suck, and I can't imagine them selling THAT MANY $250. Pretty much every seat would be super expensive.

I'm having a heart attack; I never received the email from U2.Com so went to the tour page to obtain my pre-sale code. It won't display it because it says I've used it already!!
I only used it to buy TWO tickets to L.A., that's it but according to the lady at Fanfire she said I've used it 4 times and she can't tell me where and when...WTF?!

I'm having a heart attack; I never received the email from U2.Com so went to the tour page to obtain my pre-sale code. It won't display it because it says I've used it already!!
I only used it to buy TWO tickets to L.A., that's it but according to the lady at Fanfire she said I've used it 4 times and she can't tell me where and when...WTF?!

Oh noez. :(

I don't think rebooting will do anything as she told me herself I've used it four times (somehow). Her advice "Try it anyway, maybe it will work"..yeah, okay :mad:

Only solace is that my bf has two tickets left on his code so I'll try that.

They are useless!!!!

This REALLY SUCKS BALLS. :censored:

By that chart, I wonder if it could be assumed that...

Purple=$250
Blue=$30-35 (not sure what it is)
Teal=$95

If so, the $95 seats rather suck, and I can't imagine them selling THAT MANY $250. Pretty much every seat would be super expensive.

You could be right. I was just speculating out loud since they've not chosen to clearly identify these important details prior to the presale. :sad:

I don't think rebooting will do anything as she told me herself I've used it four times (somehow). Her advice "Try it anyway, maybe it will work"..yeah, okay :mad:

Only solace is that my bf has two tickets left on his code so I'll try that.

They are useless!!!!

Did you try getting a supervisor on the telephone? That's so ridiculous. Did you try going into one of the presales that's happening right now in TM to see if the code works in one of those? What sucks is that who knows what codes they've given to that other site.

I would PM Baja also just to let her know what's happened.

You're welcome, Valerie. BTW you aren't old.....I've got 20 yrs on ya. I was gonna go GA but decided to do seats and might just go for the cheapies this time. Just to be there is the important thing. I've done GA, had seats in various positions around arenas and stadiums, even behind the stage so a nosebleed seat at Sam Boyd might not be too bad, it's a relatively smaller stadium than others. :lol: It's half the capacity of Croke Park where I'll be in July!

OOH Karen-you lucky ducky to see them at Croke! That's my dream-to somehow see them in Dublin. Hope they don't retire anytime soon! I really should have done it this tour as my hubby was telling me I could go. Any room in your suitcase? :hmm:

Thanks for the reassurance about the seats...I was seriously sitting here freaking out about being too far away in the $95 seats! You're right though-just to be there will be enough...:love:

If you have any questions or issues, please contact the U2 Fan Club directly. For US dial 800-615-1324, for International dial +1-916-414-2921.

I've been wary of something like that happening, and with my crap luck it would be ME that would happen to. I'm gonna get 4 tickets to Vegas with this presale code and if I don't find enough friends to go with me I will then sell or trade.

I hope you get that issue straightened out with FanF*ckers. they are as bad as Ticketbas*ard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom