Las Vegas End of Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtf, how did I pull up seats? I got all excited when I was something in my cart.

*killsself*

Congrats on those finding GA's. Luck to those still looking.

I just went with the seat I found in 127. Hopefully the spider legs or whatever aren't huge or in the way from that vantage point. The person I bought them for said they don't care about the arms, just being as close as the site could get.

I had no luck with the GA's either, and kept trying from moment on sale with no luck, had to settle with the 30$ price range. U2 is keeping my bank account busy haha, but ended up with 201 Row 17 - hopefully there won't be too much of a claw issue. The only thing that killed me was the shipping in this buying process. I hate paying for shipping like that...12.50 for paper...oh well no worries...beyond happy to be able to get into the vegas experience with you all! :heart::applaud:

Maybe you should get a seat ... and just trade it or sell it if you can get a GA later? :(

it took 15 minutes for mine to show up. my order is timestamped at 10:00 exactly. not sure how that happened but someone was definitely looking out for me.

when my 'waiting room' screen clicked over, i was on a motorcross order page. i had to haul ass into the u2 area and then it made me sign in all over again...i figured i was toast. i was going to try for GAs once and then move onto seats, fortunately the GAs popped up.

-dan

Did any international Interlanders take part in the presale?
I just had a quick look at the general sale and one of the options for shipping was "Will Call (International Only)", which wasn't there in presale :huh:

Back
Top Bottom