Las Vegas End of Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm...I was just able to pull up a seat in section 104...do you guys think that would be a better experience than section 128? I figured seats in the 104/105 area are too much off to the side...I kind of wanted to be in front of them...does that make sense? :hmm:

Ok you are 1 section and 1 row over from me... will we finally meet the elusive Rob? :hmm: :lol:

Though you were in the row behind me at U23D and did not make yourself known :madwife:

:wink:

I'm sorry to all that didn't get GA's.

I had Firefox and Internet Explorer open and synchronized my system clock to the Atomic Clock. Right at 10am I selected 2 GA’s on both browsers and only my Firefox came up with the GA’s. I am so lucky. I wish I would have gotten more so I could help people out. I was so disappointed to not get GA’s in the Boots presale. Will probably hold on to my seats until September and see if friends can make it down from IA.

826pm (PST)

just pulled up 5 in Section 219, row 39 (almost dead center) $30 each

wow ticket-sales wise this show may be a bust

Ok you are 1 section and 1 row over from me... will we finally meet the elusive Rob? :hmm: :lol:

Though you were in the row behind me at U23D and did not make yourself known :madwife:

:wink:

hahaha....BC! yeah hopefully so...that'd be cool.

speaking of U23D...wasn't it supposed to be playing again? The Bridge Theater doesn't seem to be playing it :(

One of the moderators stickied this message on Zootopia regarding Vegas Will Call for international purchasers. I'm still not clear on why the hell they're charging anything for willcall but at least you'll get 5 bucks back.

Thanks for that, that's good to know (yeah i agree that $7.50 to pick-up tickets sounds very exorbitant). hmmmm wonder where the thomas & mack centre is, can't pick up at sb stadium as i'm GA (& will be in line all day). thank god for the internet, a quick search should do the trick :wink:

What's so bad about a seat? haha...there's some good ones still left!

In any case, I just tried about 10 times for ya, nothing yet...I'll be trying periodically throughout the night though...I'll let ya know if anything comes up :)

Aww, thanks for looking out for me :hug:

Actually, according to the quote from the ticket agency posted at U2.com, I guess you can start picking up tix at will call very soon:

"International Will Call will be available for pick up at the Thomas and Mack Center Box Office beginning next week, and at the Sam Boyd Stadium Box Office the night of the performance."

i'm bumping this thread because there are posts in the @u2 forum that vegas tickets are starting to arrive.

maybe some people here have already received theirs and didn't post, but i thought it was important.

if you haven't received yours yet (i haven't), sit tight for a week or so and don't bombard UNLV wondering where your tickets are.

-dan

Back
Top Bottom