Lady fans, please remember that men and women have separate bathrooms for a reason...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread. :lmao:

Have been in men's toilets when I have been desperate. :lol: They do normally smell but the women's toilets at work are much worse than any men's toilets I have been in. How people can get all sorts on the toilet seat ( anything and everything :yikes: ) and leave it there ( Have these people never heard of wiping the seat :angry::yuck: ) is beyond me. I doubt they would leave there toilet at home like that. :barf::|

ever seen one of those old urinals that are about 4 feet long and run to the base of the floor -- they're like a communal urinal

much freakier to see that

The new ones in all the 'trendy clubs' are just this big long trough from one end of the wall to the other and the floor of it slopes inward to the centre.

I kid you not.

ping20smile.gif

i once knew a kid back in grade school who took a crap in a urinal, then he tried to flush it...and...well it didnt go down, of course. I shit you not.

i should elaborate on the 5 inch reference....you see, there is no true semblance of a queue for guys, we just tend to crowd the place like sardines and move on as quickly as possible. our safe bubble can be as small as 5 inches. any statement beyond a 'hey', 'wuzzup', can turn into an unnecessary conversation, at which point some schmuck yells out 'get on with it' and shoves the outspoken conversationalist into the urinal. it often goes down like that.

and no, we men don't ask other guys to meet outside of the mens room door. we scatter back to the bar or to our seats with beer in hand.

The new ones in all the 'trendy clubs' are just this big long trough from one end of the wall to the other and the floor of it slopes inward to the centre.

Eww... the mixing of pee towards the center of the bathroom...

and no, we men don't ask other guys to meet outside of the mens room door. we scatter back to the bar or to our seats with beer in hand.

*sighs* you guys don't go in packs either, which really baffles me... ;)

Back
Top Bottom