''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely HATE 360 stage designs :doh:
that being said, I am still more than happy to see them live again for the 16th time!!

Um, whose going to pay $250 for a seat in the stands, when you can get GA for $55. Makes no sense... And yeah the stupid random drawing for the "ellipse" is back... :huh:

Somethings not quite right....

Couldn't agree more, bad news......

w00t. hopefully i'll get to Chicago. should be interesting to see if U2 comes to Wisconsin this time around. i would faint if they announced a Lambeau Field gig.

Um, whose going to pay $250 for a seat in the stands, when you can get GA for $55. Makes no sense... And yeah the stupid random drawing for the "ellipse" is back... :huh:

Somethings not quite right....

the seats have always been more expensive though. $250 is pretty ridiculous but hopefully no one here will have to pay that much!

and yeah I really hope there's an ellipse in the center of the stage and it's not just "you get to be closer to the band" ie they let people go in front of other people who have been waiting in line longer, cuz that would suck

w00t. hopefully i'll get to Chicago. should be interesting to see if U2 comes to Wisconsin this time around. i would faint if they announced a Lambeau Field gig.

Are you from Wisconsin? I have family from Minnesota...hope you're not a Packers fan... :wink:

i WISH they would play Indianapolis (they did on Elevation!!) but i doubt it would happen. We do have an awesome new stadium though.

I think we're gonna have to have an Interference gathering in Chicago :hyper:

omg I'll be 21 by then :drool:

me three!! :hyper:

random lottery ... bleh. I'm still gonna be first in line. I really hope I can get up front because I'm super short :(

Maybe we can meet up! :). I live under an hour from Soldier Field so hearing that they are going to in fact play there makes me VERY happy! :hyper: Plan on doing GA also so will be one of those getting there early due to being short.

$55 for field tickets is awesome. I was expecting at least $75. And with these prices, I may be able to swing going to a few shows instead of just one. I have to think it will be easier to get tickets this time, too, because of the size of the venues. We'll have to wait and see, of course, but I'm hopeful.

You know what? I wish they'd do the lottery when you buy the tickets and not on the day of the show. It would make lining up less stressful, knowing ahead of time either you're going to get to be inside the area closest to the stage (maybe it will be the boot this time :lol: ) or not.

Field level is going to be $55, and there will be 10,000 tickets a show, every show, at $30, Fogel says. The price points are $250, $90-$95, depending on the market; $55 and $30.

$250 for a stadium seems high - wonder how close those will be to the stage.

Maybe we can meet up! :). I live under an hour from Soldier Field so hearing that they are going to in fact play there makes me VERY happy! :hyper: Plan on doing GA also so will be one of those getting there early due to being short.

When I saw them in Cleveland I arrived at GA at something like 5 am ... there were already 60 people! unreal. gonna have to go even earlier this time I guess!

and yep def everyone from interference should meet up

You know what? I wish they'd do the lottery when you buy the tickets and not on the day of the show. It would make lining up less stressful, knowing ahead of time either you're going to get to be inside the area closest to the stage (maybe it will be the boot this time :lol: ) or not.

that would be good. imo it's kind of unfair for people willing to wait in like 12+ hours to have people who arrived only a few hours before get in front of them ... there should just be an "ellipse" line (as marked by ticket) and a regular GA line

in theory, i totally agree, as the stress of waiting see whether you "beep" is horrible. however, the problem with this is that scalpers would make a killing by selling the pre-designated ellipse tickets. :(

Are you from Wisconsin? I have family from Minnesota...hope you're not a Packers fan... :wink:

i WISH they would play Indianapolis (they did on Elevation!!) but i doubt it would happen. We do have an awesome new stadium though.

I think we're gonna have to have an Interference gathering in Chicago :hyper:

omg I'll be 21 by then :drool:

hehe. HUGE Packers fan over here. season ticket holder. :wink:

When I saw them in Cleveland I arrived at GA at something like 5 am ... there were already 60 people! unreal. gonna have to go even earlier this time I guess!

and yep def everyone from interference should meet up

When I did GA in Hawaii we got there pretty early the morning of the show. Tons of people were up ahead of us but still managed to get 2nd row in front of Edge's b stage. At least it will still be somewhat warm in Chicago so we don't all freeze as we line up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom