Is the 360 Tour the Next Lovetown Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigjohn2441

Refugee
Only 45 dates. Really? Lovetown had only 47.

This MUST mean U2 are again tired of touring. Maybe this time they wont "dream it all up again". :ohmy:

only 44 this year you mean. Id be amazed if they didnt break the 100 shows tally with this one

Too much money put into it to cut it at 45. This person probably doesn't it's been confirmed by many people that it's gonna be touring again next year. Lovetown wasn't a very big production like this was

SMB

I thought this thread would be a parody of the "Is the 360 tour the new Pop tour" thread. :scratch:

It MUST mean they are tired of touring. :D

I totally heard Bono say to Edge "Edge, I'm totally tired of touring, lets do 45 shows" and then Edge said "Totally".

47 shows obviously didn't mean they were tired of touring, Lovetown was just a service to the Eastern fans wasnt it? :p

Tired of touring? They tour every 4 years now... Lovetown was the end of 11-12 years of nearly continuous touring. No comparison

i got dibs on the 'Is the 360 Tour the Next Unforgettable Fire Tour?'

i just need to find a cockamamy way to link the two

-dan

2004261072683939226_rs.jpg

i got dibs on the 'Is the 360 Tour the Next Unforgettable Fire Tour?'

i just need to find a cockamamy way to link the two

-dan

that's easy - they're playing songs from UF, including the title track

Is the 360 Tour the Next Boy Tour? Bono is singing, Edge is playing guitar, Adam is playing bass, and Larry's on the drums - just like on Boy tour :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom