Inner Circle policy from Baja @ U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone else get the feeling that not very many GA tickets were made available? I was lucky enough to be in the Horizon group and bought Chicago GA tickets at exactly 10 am and they were numbered 519 and 520 . . . I kept checking the GA tickets all throughout the Breathe sale because my SIL was in Boots and was planning on buying the rest of the GA's we needed, right before boots went on sale the ticket numbers were up to 887 :confused:. Tried for GA's during the general sale and came up with nothing . . . So did they really only sell maybe 500 GA tickets so far???

Seriously? 500 GAs? There's probably 1000 per show available on stubhub alone.

They start at GA0, seats 1 thru 999, then GA1, 1 thru 999, GA3, etc., etc. It is for inventory purposes only.

Seriously? 500 GAs? There's probably 1000 per show available on stubhub alone.

They start at GA0, seats 1 thru 999, then GA1, 1 thru 999, GA3, etc., etc. It is for inventory purposes only.

I don't know exactly how they number the tickets, I'm just speculating that what I saw through the U2.com presale for Chicago were tickets numbered in the 500's through the 800's and they did seem to be going in sequential order . . . And if the first Horizon codes got G2 500 tickets, then where are all the GA0 and GA1? I just think it's odd that all the GA's seem to go in the presale and only to Horizon and some Breathe members!!

Back
Top Bottom