How to get in the inner circle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're welcome! i'm sure you'll have a fab time! :)

ps- take lots of water and sun protection with you if you can - it was so hot last time the Nice fire department kept hosing the crowd down both outside the gates and inside haha!

Oh -- good to know. I will NOT wear a white T-shirt!

Last edited:
Okay, let me get this strait...

If you've bought the most expensive ticket (which I'm not sure how much it was), and you get their first, and are able to squeeze through, you can be in the inner circle?

Correct me if I'm wrong. :reject:

How about everyone over 40 to the rails because they need them to help them stand up for hours on end. :D

Will slightly unabled people count too? I'm not even sure if I'll manage to stand for that long, let alone run for da staaage with my knee right now. :(

How about based on height? I'm 5'5 :wink:

Will slightly unabled people count too? I'm not even sure if I'll manage to stand for that long, let alone run for da staaage with my knee right now.

I know how you feel. I have a bad back, hip, knees and ankles..I went to a concert and was standing and my knees and ankles were killing me. I'm hoping to get a rail for U2

so what's the latest you could have shown up and still gotten within the circle yesterday?

Will slightly unabled people count too? I'm not even sure if I'll manage to stand for that long, let alone run for da staaage with my knee right now.

I know how you feel. I have a bad back, hip, knees and ankles..I went to a concert and was standing and my knees and ankles were killing me. I'm hoping to get a rail for U2

You deserve a railspot! :lol: Definitely!

Well I'm not that bad, but I twisted my knee pretty badly about two weeks ago, and it still hurts when I cycle, walk stairs or try to work out. I tried sports last wednesday but it didn't go well so I stopped and I haven't tried since. :crack: Walking for too long hurts too. I'm going to sit on the concrete in GA until my ass screams for relief!

Will slightly unabled people count too? I'm not even sure if I'll manage to stand for that long, let alone run for da staaage with my knee right now. :(

You deserve a railspot! :lol: Definitely!

Well I'm not that bad, but I twisted my knee pretty badly about two weeks ago, and it still hurts when I cycle, walk stairs or try to work out. I tried sports last wednesday but it didn't go well so I stopped and I haven't tried since. :crack: Walking for too long hurts too. I'm going to sit on the concrete in GA until my ass screams for relief!

I'm falling apart! I should be good to go for the show though

How about disabled?

I'm 5'4" and I have Fibromyalgia! My answer has been to start working out every other day ever since I got my tickets in March. Yep, I'm doing an hour of cardio and weight lifting 4 days a week and believe me it helps! It can't totally defeat the Fibro, nothing can do that, but it will help me feel better throughout the day and night. It's also strengthened my bad knees.

So, get a good book on the exercise of your choice and DO IT! It really helps. I'm 55 so this should be even better for you younger folks. I'm putting everything I have into going to these concerts.:hyper:

Birdlover

Quick question where does the hand stamping take place? just before you get into the circle?

Whatever

They should put people with the highest post counts on Interference in front. If you have over 2000 posts, you're in the inner circle.

I don't think so dude. There are thousands and thousands of die hards that are not even on here! I know you are just kidding though! lol

I'm 5'4" and I have Fibromyalgia! My answer has been to start working out every other day ever since I got my tickets in March. Yep, I'm doing an hour of cardio and weight lifting 4 days a week and believe me it helps! It can't totally defeat the Fibro, nothing can do that, but it will help me feel better throughout the day and night. It's also strengthened my bad knees.

So, get a good book on the exercise of your choice and DO IT! It really helps. I'm 55 so this should be even better for you younger folks. I'm putting everything I have into going to these concerts.:hyper:

Birdlover

Try what I have been doing: each day I put on a different U2 album and dance to it from beginning to end. It gives you a good 45-80 minutes of great cardio and strengthening as well as immediately improving your mood! Instead of "Dancing to the Oldies" I call it "Bono Boogie."

Quick question where does the hand stamping take place? just before you get into the circle?

It was done in the queue outside the stadium for the opening night.

I was able to just walk on into the RZ aswell. Didn't like it though so took up my spot at the tip of the elipse. Best spot in the house me thinks.

I got into inner circle 2nd night and didnt get to the stadium until 7pm. Got a stamp came back out and lay on the pitch until 9.30ish:lol:

I was able to just walk on into the RZ aswell.

I've read that others were also able to go from RZ into the elipse as well. I'm a bit surprised, because that would mean they'd have to take into account if all RZ folks wanted to do this, thereby reducing the amount of GA ticket holders that could get in. On the flip side, what is the point of the RZ(other than the cool charity donation of course) if any of the elipse peeps can get in there?

Back
Top Bottom