How Do you like your tickets? (UPS, Regular Mail, Will Call)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you get your tickets delivered to you?

• Total voters
I bought tickets on March 30 & March 31 & all I have received so far is the order confirmation and then the insurance confirmation. I chose standard mail and I have not received a printing/shipping email. Should I be worried???:ohmy:

same here.... i feel better i'm not the only one, ahh.

I bought my second set of tix on Monday and picked them up at the local TicketMaster outlet Tuesday night ... for free ... isn't that an option everywhere???

No, I didnt have this option... I would have chosen it too.

Just curious why so many of you chose standard mail? Do most of you not have access to an actual TM outlet where you can simply pick them up? The only time I have mine shipped is when it's outta country. Picking them up at an outlet is by far the best way to do it. As long as YOU remember to go get them :lol: It's the cheapest and safest way yet nobody here seems to do it.

As of yesterday I received both sets of tickets I bought for the NY shows. They both came within a week and both sets were shipped via standard mail. I had rememebred that last time I bought tickets through Ticketmaster they came extremely fast, so i saw no reason for paying extra for UPS or whatever.

As much a I think they suck as an online buying outlet, I have to say I am very happy with their standard mail shipping skillz.

Now I can rest easy at night knowing my tickets are safe in my hands until September when it is party time...

Just curious why so many of you chose standard mail? Do most of you not have access to an actual TM outlet where you can simply pick them up? The only time I have mine shipped is when it's outta country. Picking them up at an outlet is by far the best way to do it. As long as YOU remember to go get them :lol: It's the cheapest and safest way yet nobody here seems to do it.

In Canada it seems to be an option for most shows...in the U.S. it is NOT an option for most shows, otherwise I might do that sometimes.

My Vancouver ticket came very quickly by standard Canada Post to NYC...got it in the mail yesterday from pre-sale last Tuesday, my NJ2 ticket came in the same time frame and that was domestic...

Back
Top Bottom