Horsens, Helsinki and Vienna - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats guys, you've been spied by the Finnish media : )
The Voice - Musiikkiuutiset - U2-lippusotku aiheutti hämminkiä ulkomailla asti – fanit tuohtuneita hinnoista
There has been some confusion over the Helsinki tickets that went on sale a couple of days before the official date - apparently a load of Finns bought their tickets through the U2.com link and ended up getting a reply from the ticket selling company saying they'll refund the tickets because they were not for sale yet (although they were and some of you were able to buy them as well).
The official excuse apparently is that "they were testing the ticket selling system". The Finnish consumer laws though are seemingly taking the side of the buyers so if Lippupiste contacts you by saying they'll refund the tickets you don't have to agree to that. Tell them you've paid the tickets and still want them, it's your legal right - power to the people :applaud:

Congrats guys, you've been spied by the Finnish media : )
The Voice - Musiikkiuutiset - U2-lippusotku aiheutti hämminkiä ulkomailla asti – fanit tuohtuneita hinnoista
There has been some confusion over the Helsinki tickets that went on sale a couple of days before the official date - apparently a load of Finns bought their tickets through the U2.com link and ended up getting a reply from the ticket selling company saying they'll refund the tickets because they were not for sale yet (although they were and some of you were able to buy them as well).
The official excuse apparently is that "they were testing the ticket selling system". The Finnish consumer laws though are seemingly taking the side of the buyers so if Lippupiste contacts you by saying they'll refund the tickets you don't have to agree to that. Tell them you've paid the tickets and still want them, it's your legal right - power to the people :applaud:

Hi there SWL, let me start by welcoming you to interference! :wave: And yeah, I posted info about this in the thread I started the 'Tour dates and fan gatherings' forum....

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...lympic-stadium-helsinki-finland-201795-2.html

....and you're right! Under Finnish consumer law the buyer has the right to refuse cancellation or refund in this case, coz they bought the tickets in good faith. The buyer's weren't given any warning from lippu.fi at any stage of the buying process, that they were just testing the sight. And what's even more annoying is that lippu.fi are, in my opinion, trying to shift the blame onto the buyers with a 'you should've known better' attitude! :huh:

Were you able to get tickets for the Helsinki show? I bought mine from the pre-sale. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom