Horsens, Helsinki and Vienna - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
General onsale tickets, or presale tickets?? Don't tell me they're gone before the official onsale! :ohmy:

General sale, but it's only a very small batch of tickets that they always send out a day before the general sale officially begins. They are usually gone very fast.

yeah, I'm getting nothing... keep putting GA tickets in my "basket", but then get the "Sorry" page over and over again. It feels like half of Europe is trying for these tickets, hope they add a second Wien show to dilute the market.

It's always the same, oeticket cannot handle so many requests. I don't know anyone who has been able to get GA tickets so far, not even people who went to the ticket office. Total chaos. Second show rumoured for 29 August.

Really? Even the people who went to the ticket office can't get anything? Hmmm, that's good for us, I guess, because it seems like it's getting worse, not better. Haven't seen the order page for the last 15 minutes, and it's now the beginning of Hour 2 at this point.

At least this kind of demand means the rumored second show will happen, hopefully

I've been refreshing for over an hour now for Vienna... I've gotten as far as selecting the delivery method, and then it's curtains again....

I wish they would consistently put us in the automatic countdown room, instead of making us refresh all the time ourselves.. my hands are starting to hurt :crack:

It was like that for the Vertigo concert as well. They haven't learned anything. The event has been hyped like crazy in our national media, but oeticket doesn't have strong enough servers to handle the demand.

I guess more tickets will be released after this first phase is over.

How many tickets do you need, kittykat? I only need one, so I can buy extras and send them to you if you want (if I ever get through)... I think their servers are totally crashed now, nothing but the Sorry page coming up

A second show for Horsens, Denmark, has been announced with tickets already available: 16 August, 2010.

Nice! I guess not many U2.com memberships were used to buy Horsens 1 tickets, so they put the second show on sale right away.

... aaahhhh, automatic refreshing in effect on Eventim.de now, I can rest my weary bones. I wonder if there are any GA tickets left now?

Cool that Horsens gets a second gig. Wonder if Vienna will too ...?

NOT COOL if I don't get to go to both of them!!! :angry::angry::angry: PLEASE!!!

Danish media reporting demand is over 100.000

All I have for Vienna are 7 windows open, all of which are refreshing automatically every 30 seconds. I should open 30 windows and see if I can time them to ping exactly one second apart. I must be losing my mind

Well, seems that playing Horsens instead of Parken Stadium in Copenhagen is turning into a spectacular fail with regards to catering for demand. Sporting schedules being what they are, this probably couldn't be helped, but ...!

Incidentally, this is the first time U2 have ever done two stadium gigs in Denmark, and only the second time they've ever done two gigs in Denmark on a single tour (Elevation had two arena dates in Copenhagen).

Well, seems that playing Horsens instead of Parken Stadium in Copenhagen is turning into a spectacular fail with regards to catering for demand. Sporting schedules being what they are, this probably couldn't be helped, but ...!

Incidentally, this is the first time U2 have ever done two stadium gigs in Denmark, and only the second time they've ever done two gigs in Denmark on a single tour (Elevation had two arena dates in Copenhagen).

I KNOW!! It's huge opportunity, and 35.000 people per gig will probably end up being the smallest gig of the tour I should think. It's huge.

I MUST GET TICKETS FOR BOTH

What I want to know is how the hell Madonna supposedly played to 85,000 people in Horsens.

still can't get into Eventim.de, nothing but "Moment, Bitte!" pages counting down every 30 seconds...

They narrowed it down for this gig. Madonna was basically just a big field. This is inside the stadium.

Ahh, right, makes sense. Well then, this'll be hard to beat for smallest gig of 360. Should be great - hope all of you folk can snag tickets one way or another. I imagine there'll be spares floating around on the forum if you can't get through right now.

Back
Top Bottom