Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what's happening with the typo in the email?

This is from Baja's pre-sale thread:

We are aware that some of the presale emails have a misprint and contradict themselves on which seniority level the subscriber is in. A correction is forthcoming. Please check this post for a breakdown of the seniority categories. This should clear up any questions on which category you are in

Baja also updated the pre-sale thread w/ this info: (sorry if this has been posted already)

If your pre-sale code starts with (see below), SENIORITY IS AS FOLLOWS:
U2A = HORIZON
U2B=BREATHE
U2C=BOOTS

This is from Baja's pre-sale thread:

We are aware that some of the presale emails have a misprint and contradict themselves on which seniority level the subscriber is in. A correction is forthcoming. Please check this post for a breakdown of the seniority categories. This should clear up any questions on which category you are in

Baja also updated the pre-sale thread w/ this info: (sorry if this has been posted already)

If your pre-sale code starts with (see below), SENIORITY IS AS FOLLOWS:
U2A = HORIZON
U2B=BREATHE
U2C=BOOTS

i am tentatively celebrating because i have U2A, but have not received an email yet.

I'm Horizon but when do we get the presale dates?
Yep interested in that too, because the public sale of the amsterdam date is already this saturday. So assuming the email is correct my presale day is wednesday if im correct. Very short notice and i have to work that day hmmm.

Yep interested in that too, because the public sale of the amsterdam date is already this saturday. So assuming the email is correct my presale day is wednesday if im correct. Very short notice and i have to work that day hmmm.

As you say it is short notice for the Amsterdam, Milan and Gothenberg shows but good luck. I think we have another week to wait for the UK presales.

fuck, I have to work too on wednesday.
If geberal presale for Milan, Gothenburg starts this friday, then u2.com-presale will start TOMORROW!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did anyone notice they pulled the on-sale dates from most venues? This afternoon most were 20 March, Barcelona 25 March. Most venues don't even have the concert up yet and even Livenation.com doesn't list U2 concerts as of af hour ago when I checked. Amsterdam Arena and Livenation.nl are on top of it though :)

i am tentatively celebrating because i have U2A, but have not received an email yet.

I'm in the same boat. However, immediately following the posted excerpt, Baja's statement goes on to say something like, "Even if you don't get the email, you can log on to your tour page to view your code."

To me, that wording means the CODE is the final authority determining your tier, so I think ANY U2A's are first in line.

I'm in the same boat. However, immediately following the posted excerpt, Baja's statement goes on to say something like, "Even if you don't get the email, you can log on to your tour page to view your code."

To me, that wording means the CODE is the final authority determining your tier, so I think ANY U2A's are first in line.

i'm in the same boat and assuming this to be true. still, hopefully an email will come soon to confirm this.

I'm Horizon, although I still can't figure out why as I let my U2.com paid sub expire a couple years ago and only re-upped three days ago. Perhaps it's because I had been in Propaganda for many years since the early 90's prior to signing up with U2.com? Who knows.. Whatever the case, I'm just HAPPY to be in the first pre-sale group!

so I'm U2A9 confirmed online

but still no email

can someone share with me what the email indicates?

what is the ticketing agent for the Toronto gig? TM or LN?

I'm Horizon Group too :)

Now my only question is, will this whole tiered system still be in use if/when they come to Australia? Do I use the same code, or is the code they sent me only good for Europe / US. so many questions...

Back
Top Bottom