Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok...so have there been ANY Horizon members who've been shut out thus far.

Shut Out = Not getting the tickets they desired?

:up:

And my wife is a breather.

My husband is a boots member. Is it cool if we use the same credit card but he uses the one in his name and I use the one in my name?
I just dont want them canceling our tickets, but we are 2 different people so I think it should be fine. We are going to try to get extra tickets for a couple friends of ours who are hosting us when we go to Chicago.
Anyone know?

I have seen multiple people post that if the total number of tix exceeded the limit (even w/different credit cards but same billing address) tickets were cancelled last tour. Can you use your friends' credit card for their tix?

Wonderful experience! I had 4 lower level GREAT seats by 10:09 at a reasonable price.I had wanted to do GA but we are taking our soon to be six year old it wasn't an option.Thanks U2.com:applaud:

Agreed! I remember back in the days......

Now I can get tickets and not have to wear Depends anymore!

Same here gvox....see you on Sept. 16th in the GA Line.

Bright and early, I presume

It will be my wife's first U2 show.

GA at Toronto 1 was great last time!

so if I use my presale code for 4 GA tix for Rosebowl, and then just do the public sale for the Las Vegas show, and I use the same credit card and the same billing address, I should be fine, right? I just don't want my tix getting cancelled.

^sounds correct. I honestly can't wait for the southwest/west coast announcements! Like the east coasters, I too want to join the ease of the presale discussions!!:hyper:

Bought 2 GA's for Charlottesville, VA a little after 10. Closest I could get to Raleigh(still hoping for a Raleigh show to be added.......I've heard rumors)

ANybody care to share the horizon code for 2 tickets in Boston? I am a boots and looking to get good seats on Boston 2?

dummy this codes are USER specific, if you're boots then you got one. why would anyone give you their code when they're using it. I didn't pay $50 for you to buy tickets before me.

dummy this codes are USER specific, if you're boots then you got one. why would anyone give you their code when they're using it. I didn't pay $50 for you to buy tickets before me.

Well, the codes are not user specific. How does U2 know the user specifics? Comparing the payment info on ticketmaster with the info on u2.com?

I just thought that some folks only buy 2 tickets, that's all. I also paid $50 just bit late. If I had good seats for Boston 1, I would not had a problem letting somebody else use the code.

But never mind. Hope you enjoy your show.

Back
Top Bottom