Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFly2U

The Fly
I received my Amsterdam general sale tickets for show 2, but still nothing for presale - show 1.

Should I be freaking yet?

I haven't received anything, we've ordered tickets for both Milan shows, but they told me it will take them up to 20 days to deliver. No worries.

still no tickets.... and I got 4 with my Boots presale code.
but it says tickets can be sent 10 days prior to the show... which is in August... so, I'm not worried, should I? :huh:

^ Don't worry. Good thing is: you cannot loose the tickets when they're not lying around somewhere in your house for so long :lol:

English is fine, they will try to get back to you in 3 business days (that's what the response says).

Usually tickets are shipped within one day here in Holland, and that was also the case with Amsterdam. And since it has been a few weeks now.

English is fine, they will try to get back to you in 3 business days (that's what the response says).

Usually tickets are shipped within one day here in Holland, and that was also the case with Amsterdam. And since it has been a few weeks now.

thanks again, I will breathe deeply and wait

(at least my credit card was billed)

Yeah, but in TheFly2U's case, they need to be sent out to the USA. We got them last week, but it takes a bit more time apparently to get them to other countries.

I did send them an email, and got a canned response in dutch (which I cannot understand). Hopefully a person response in english.
thanks

Post the reply in here smarty. Me or any of the other Dutchies can translate it for ya. :wink:

I know a guy in Germany got his regular sale A'dam II tickets yesterday, and most people in Holland have already gotten their presale and regular sales. Don't worry, it'll take a bit longer to ship to the US.

I'll be happy to translate it for you.

I received my Amsterdam tickets, purchased in the general sale on 14 March, last Friday 20 March.

Today I received my Barcelona tickets, purchased in the pre-sale on Saturday. :applaud:

Is it common to be notified via e-mail when the tickets are dispatched? I know that it is common for eventim in Germany to do that, but I'm wondering if other sites are also doing that, because I want to make sure I'm home when the tickets arrive.

Is it common to be notified via e-mail when the tickets are dispatched? I know that it is common for eventim in Germany to do that, but I'm wondering if other sites are also doing that, because I want to make sure I'm home when the tickets arrive.

i know that Ticketmaster's email confirmation of my order had a note that i will receive an email once the tickets ship.

Eventim did not do that for me. I checked my account to see the status change from 'preparing delivery' to 'shipped'.

They were just put in my letterbox, though, while the UPS delivery of the Barcelona tickets required a signature.

Eventim usually ships via DHL and they need a signature. I've always received an email from them when the order was shipped. TicketOne, where I bought my Milan tickets, said they ship via DHL as well and it could take up to 30 days. If they don't send me an email and I'm not at home when the tickets arrive, DHL will leave me a message, I've experienced that many times before, so not a big deal. The only thing I found a little dumb was that you could not enter a separate shipping address, they simply used the home/invoice address for payment and shipping. With eventim, I have two different address, because I want tickets to be delivered into my office during working hours.

The presale tickets may not have been shipped yet because they maybe going through the codes to see if anyone used the code for 2 seperate European shows. That one guy did it with Dublin and all his tickets were canceled yesterday.

Yeah, not only were his tickets cancelled, his ticketmaster account was closed and his u2.com membership was revoked.

:yikes: :ohmy:

That's pretty much OWNED by the system.

it sucks that he only did it by accident though! Now if he did it on purpose I'd point and laugh, but I feel pretty bad for him.

The presale tickets may not have been shipped yet because they maybe going through the codes to see if anyone used the code for 2 seperate European shows. That one guy did it with Dublin and all his tickets were canceled yesterday.

I feel really bad for that guy. :(

Sure, I already got my tickets. Here in Holland they were dispatched one day after general sale.

ah right that's great. Was pretty worried I'd be waiting quite a while...hopefully my cardiff tickets will turn up soon. Starting to worry I'll have no-one to buy/trade my spare 2!! :lol:

In Ireland it can take weeks and sometimes months to get tickets from Ticketmaster. I ordered tickets on 30th Jan for Springsteen in Dublin on 12th July and they arrived yesterday.

Post the reply in here smarty. Me or any of the other Dutchies can translate it for ya. :wink:

I know a guy in Germany got his regular sale A'dam II tickets yesterday, and most people in Holland have already gotten their presale and regular sales. Don't worry, it'll take a bit longer to ship to the US.

here is the email:

Geachte heer, mevrouw, Hartelijk dank voor uw bericht, wij hebben dit in goede orde ontvangen. Hebt u vragen over uw bestelling, dan raden wij u aan om in Mijn Eventim op Eventim.nl - Online concertkaarten bestellen - kaarten voor concerten, musicals en andere evenementen in te loggen met uw inloggegevens. Hier kunt u de status zien van uw bestelling. Als u eenmaal bent ingelogd, kiest u voor ORDERHISTORIE. In uw Orderhistorie kiest u vervolgens voor ORDERNUMMER. Hier vindt u alle relevante informatie met betrekking tot uw bestelling. Staat er geen Ordernummer, dan raden wij u aan om zo snel mogelijk een nieuwe bestelling te plaatsen. Wij streven ernaar uw bericht binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Graag willen wij u erop wijzen dat onze afdeling klantenservice is geopend van maandag t/m vrijdag van 09.00 – 17.00 uur. Met vriendelijke groet,Klantenservice Eventim NL

i get it is telling me to logon, but i feel pretty dimwitted since I cannot even do that (I do not remember entering a password like I would here in the USA if I was buyng tix, so I can't figure out if I have an account or anything)
argh

ok the translation is:(keep in mind I'm not literally translating, that would sound odd)
Dear sir, madam,
Thank you for your message, we received it. Do you have questions about your order, please login to my Eventim. Here you can see your order status. Once logged in, select Orderhistory. In your order history you choose ORDERNUMMER(number). Here you will find all relevant information on the order. Is there no ordernumber, please try to reorder as soon as possible. We will try to reply to your message within 5 weekdays. We also would like to bring to your attention that our customer service is open from mon-fri 9-5.
Regards,
Customer Service Eventim NL.

You HAVE to have an account on eventim.nl, otherwise there's no way you could've ordered tickets! :huh:

I live in the Netherlands and still did not get my Horizon-presale tickets. I contacted eventim last week and first answer was that if I wouldn't receive them on March 23, I had to contact them and they would start reprinting/sending them to me. today I called and the girl on the phone said I do not have to worry since they were ready for sending (according to their computer system)..... so I will wait another week then...

Back
Top Bottom