Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got my venue presale tickets to gillette.. and they are WHITE... at least better than purple.

Maybe the GAs look like that. Did anyone not get GA tickets for Boston that were that color

I got my seated ticket for Gillette and it's also just plain white. I had to look carefully at it, since I don't think I've ever gotten a white ticket like that before from Ticketmaster.

So the GAs for Boston are purple and white and the regular seats are just white

Maybe the GAs look like that. Did anyone not get GA tickets for Boston that were that color
Mine is exactly like that. Ugly purple background with black lettering... weird. I always thought TM tickets are standard green & white grid or blue & white grid.

I just got the email saying that my NY2 and Boston2 tickets were printed.
I don't have that email yet... :(

Last edited:
You can check your account on Ticketmaster nd it will tell you they were printed. It said that for my first set of tickets and I got the email a few days later. Should get them by Monday

You got yours late. I got my Boston 1 tickets on Monday and Boston 2 are in the mail

I only received my NY1 GA soo far! NY2 GA on the way. Got email on Friday for NY2 GA printed.

Still waiting on 'printed' emails for Wash DC, Charlottesville.... anyone else got these emails yet?

got my Chicago tickets on Saturday, and they're not all ugly purple. just your standard Ticketmaster ticket.

If it is anything like last week I should be getting my NY2 and Boston 2 tickets today

Got my 2 tickets for Atlanta and 2 GA's for Charlottesville. Btw anyone who got GA's do yours give you a row but in the section say field? Because on mine it says a row number but than it says my section is field? I thought that was interesting?

Ticketmaster said that my Charlottesville and DC tix are being printed, but that was on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom