Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
since i can be a worrywort about things, i called Ticketmaster just to make sure everything was ok, even though my credit card was already charged. they said all is fine but they have no clue when they're sending me the tickets. i just want them now so i can put them in the safe.

It may vary upon cities. TicketmasterIE said 6-8 weeks the Dublin tickets are expected to be shipped

I got a response back about my TicketFast download never being available:

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding order number -------. We do regret that you have not yet received your ticket order via TicketFast® delivery. At this time, we are still working to verify all ticket orders for this event to ensure that no ticket limit or address verification issues exist. This process should be completed shortly."

tks.

yeah i see i paid the
Service & Versand: 34,90 EUR
World

So guess thats DHL.

Just wondered if its ok not having a direct account with eventim.de and that all the info with u2.com is enough .... I strongly believe it should be enough... just .... eh ... you know ... nervous!

so I just got my amsterdam 1 tickets today. I paid 34.90 euro for shipping, - they came regular mail NOT DHL. :angry: I sent a complaint email to get a refund on shipping. I got amsterdam 2 last week, paid the same price and that DID come DHL.

so I just got my amsterdam 1 tickets today. I paid 34.90 euro for shipping, - they came regular mail NOT DHL. :angry: I sent a complaint email to get a refund on shipping. I got amsterdam 2 last week, paid the same price and that DID come DHL.

oh, I am HAPPY I have my tix! :applaud:

Got word that my Gillette 1 tix are in the mail as well as NJ2. I got my NJ1 already. Seems like they were in a rush to get Pre-Sale tix mailed before General Public sales started.

SMB

The Boston ones are purple and white and the NY ones are the standard green and white.

U2tickets-BostonSep20th09-b.jpg

This has to be the most butt ugly ticket I've ever seen but I'm still glad I got it!!!!!:up:

I got my Tampa tickets yesterday. I chose the option to have them printed at a TM outlet so that I could get them ASAP and not have to worry about the mail since they used to wait forever to mail things out.

u2gator

anyone get their Chicago tickets standard shipping yet? i got the email Wednesday.

I got my Sept. 12 presale TicketFast tickets on Wed. Printed them and sold them yesterday. I got my Sept. 12 GAs (general sale)...I'm not really sure when b/c I never ever go out my front door but we're leaving for a trip so I wanted to make sure I had the right key for the house sitter and found a package between the doors.

I just got my venue presale tickets to gillette.. and they are WHITE... at least better than purple.

Maybe the GAs look like that. Did anyone not get GA tickets for Boston that were that color

Back
Top Bottom