Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in the Netherlands and still did not get my Horizon-presale tickets. I contacted eventim last week and first answer was that if I wouldn't receive them on March 23, I had to contact them and they would start reprinting/sending them to me. today I called and the girl on the phone said I do not have to worry since they were ready for sending (according to their computer system)..... so I will wait another week then...

phommel, can you pm me the phone number you used to call eventim? I can't find that either

i never felt so helpless, thanks everyone for your help /advice

that's not true. during presale I was redirected from the u2.com website to the eventim website where I could order tickets via my presale-code. No eventim-membership was necessary!

Wow really? I didn't know that. :hmm: Well I wasn't in the presale, so I guess it goes via U2.com there. The regular sale did require the membership.

tickets printed and have been mailed

u2 tickets are the only tickets a splurge on shipping because I freak out otherwise :reject:

Ticketmaster seems to be quick with shipping tickets. I ordered tickets for Milan and TicketOne says they haven't been shipped, but they have been paid, so I guess I have to wait a couple of days before I get a DHL e-mail notice. I hope everything will arrive savely. With seats, I wouldn't mind picking tickets up at the venue, but with GA, it's better to have them already when you go into line :wink:

I have bought 3 tickets to Paris 11th, on the Breathe day of pre sale... i have received them yesterday, through DHL, in Portugal... Great Job !

just curious, not that i'm concerned or anything, but just curious if anyone who took part in this Tuesday's presale has gotten an email that their tickets have shipped yet.

i know it's probably way too soon though. i'd just like to have mine in hand so i can lock it in the safe for 5 months.

I bought 4 tickets for Amsterdam 2 in the Breathe presale, got an email from DHL two days ago and my tickets arrived to Mexico City yesterday :love:.

Still waiting for DHL email regarding the ones I bought for Amsterdam 1 though...:hmm:

by the way, yesteday I was not at home in the afternoon and when I came back and tracked my shipping in DHL web page (they give you a tracking number) I was really scared when the status was "Shipment Delivered and signed by (not my name)"!!!! :ohmy:

I called DHL and they just told me "We just delivered it in the address we have (which was the right one) , we don't care who received it, but you can look for the person who signed and claim your shipment there" :angry:

So, I was getting ready to go look for (not my name) in the streets nearby when my neighbour said "hey, they left this DHL package in my house, I think it's for you" :doh:

My advice is : Try to be home aaalll day long after you get email DHL notification :sexywink:

by the way, yesteday I was not at home in the afternoon and when I came back and tracked my shipping in DHL web page (they give you a tracking number) I was really scared when the status was "Shipment Delivered and signed by (not my name)"!!!! :ohmy:

I called DHL and they just told me "We just delivered it in the address we have (which was the right one) , we don't care who received it, but you can look for the person who signed and claim your shipment there" :angry:

So, I was getting ready to go look for (not my name) in the streets nearby when my neighbour said "hey, they left this DHL package in my house, I think it's for you" :doh:

My advice is : Try to be home aaalll day long after you get email DHL notification :sexywink:

wow thats strange...

i was also not at home when DHL went there, and they left a note on my mailbox with DHL contacts and my Tracking number in order to contact them..
later i went to the DHL Store in my city and they gave me the packege :)
I guess the problem in your case was your neighbour accepting the package not in his name lol

Just got an email from Ticketmaster that my Giant's stadium tickets have been printed and will ship shortly :up:

I choose standard mail for my NY and Boston tickets and went on to Ticketmaster and it said that they were dispatched. Then why doesn't the Ireland site mail them this quick with my Dublin tickets? :hmm:

Still waiting for my 4 GA London 1 tickets. Got them during pre-sale (breathe).
I used my Norwegian address, since I wont be here in UK for about a month.

But they are still not shipped :huh:

Still waiting for my 4 GA London 1 tickets. Got them during pre-sale (breathe).
I used my Norwegian address, since I wont be here in UK for about a month.

But they are still not shipped :huh:

You will be lucky to see them before mid-July. Ticket agents over here are notorious for leaving it late and getting people worried.

Mmm, I just remembered that the tickets I received via DHL in Mexico City were for Amsterdam2 (general sale), not the ones I bought in the pre-sale (Amsterdam1). :doh:

I didn't have to create an account for the presale either, I just bought the tickets and that was it. During the general sale I had to create my account and my General Sale
order appears there, but not the previous one (pre-sale). :hmm:

I say we should give them a couple of weeks more.

:huh: should I be nervous? I went to check ticketmaster through "Order History" but nothing shows up. All I am getting when I click is:
"There was a problem processing your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0xfe01) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service."

I thought my order went through???? I REALLY hope this doesnt mean that my order didnt get placed!

Mmm, I just remembered that the tickets I received via DHL in Mexico City were for Amsterdam2 (general sale), not the ones I bought in the pre-sale (Amsterdam1). :doh:

I didn't have to create an account for the presale either, I just bought the tickets and that was it. During the general sale I had to create my account and my General Sale
order appears there, but not the previous one (pre-sale). :hmm:

I say we should give them a couple of weeks more.

so we are in the same situation for now :waiting:

Back
Top Bottom