Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got mine 2 days ago...but they r MAD ugly LOLO (But I knew they would be, just wish they related to U2 or the Tour in some way...like some of the European tickets I've seen...)

But they are safe and sound in my fireproof lock box

Got My Tampa tickets today when I got home from work...and 2 GA's to Vegas lined up after the stressful Boots presale...so all in all..a good U2 day..now I am going to get drunk!!:hyper:

I have my Rose Bowl GAs.
Purchased Las Vegas, but email confirmation stated tickets "will be mailed no earlier than one month prior to the event date."

Curious if this is accurate, or will others get their tickets within the next couple of weeks.

Ok.... I'm a boots pre-sale.... but you post this on 03-26...

This is 16th of April....

I'm getting a little freaked out... :sad:
Yeah, I ordered my tickets on the 25th, got the "print" option about a week later... and still have yet to receive said tickets :reject: I can't seem to find a way to track the damn things, so is there any possibility that I can have them resent without waiting for a month before the show date? Or is this all normal... :coocoo:

Also, I chose the "standard" mailing option.

:shifty:

EDIT: What the hell? I'm not waiting "48 hours prior to the event" before notifying customer service :rant:

I've received all my tickets - 2 GAs to Chi1 (hard tickets), 2 seats to Chi1 (ticketfast, already sold to someone else), and 2 GAs to Chi2 (hard tickets).

I did the local retail pick-up option for PHX... and picked them up the same day.

Vegas? Curious about THAT one. Money grubbers those bastards. 12.50 they better deliver them UPS at the very least.

I literally freaked out when I saw it. I'm so used to it saying the have not yet been dispatched.

I just can't help myself. The tickets are the only missing piece to the puzzle and then I'm set to go

Back
Top Bottom