"Hang out" with U2 in Los Angeles 3/9/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to all for the updates - I was thinking of coming out, but I think the kids' schedules will prevent it - (unless I hear that something really interesting is happening, in which case I will figure out a way to make it work) - good luck and have fun.

Yo, no sign of the band or even contest winners as of 5:15, about 50 people hanging out in front of CR

My friend is in front of Capitol Records trying to get in (as of 5:40pm)...

People are lined up with green and red wristbands, so he's trying to "acquire" one somehow. I told him to wait until the doors open and all the fans go inside, then approach the security guards and politely ask if there are any more openings for one more fan.

If anyone has a connection, please post here, thanks!

:scream: I just walked in the door from and there is no way I'm going to make it to Los Angeles now!!!! A 20-minute drive for me would be a 2 hour in traffic. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I would have so gone too.

Klos (95.5) keeps advertising that they will be broadcasting U2 Q&A from a secret location..............duh!!! Guess I'll be listening and waiting for all you people that are there!!! Lots of luck to you all!!!! Thanks for sharing!

This is what the KLOS website says.........sorry if repeat......

This coming MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY NIGHTS,
U2 will talk over 95.5 KLOS with 3 Specials!

The first airs MONDAY AT 6PM with UNCLE JOE, when we go live to a secret L.A. venue to bring you a James Lipton-style Q&A with BONO, LARRY, ADAM AND THE EDGE!

The second happens TUESDAY, and will be a free-form radio take over of JIM LADD'S first hour at 8, when the band plays DJ!

The last is on WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT, with an ACOUSTIC U2 PERFORMANCE!

U2
3 NIGHTS, ONE STATION: SOUTHERN
CALIFORNIA’S CLASSIC ROCK, 95.5 KLOS!

Back
Top Bottom