Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who told you is sold out? It's definitely not.

:down:

Well, it is sold out. Only cheap seats were available for a while, now they are gone. The expensive seats were gone earlier. Seats are also still available for Amsterdam I and II. GA tickets were gone fast for all these shows and they were moderately priced.

Well, it is sold out. Only cheap seats were available for a while, now they are gone. The expensive seats were gone earlier. Seats are also still available for Amsterdam I and II. GA tickets were gone fast for all these shows and they were moderately priced.

Are you seeing any pairs of Amsterdam tickets left or just the singles? I need 2 for the 21st

I should've realised this stuff sooner. :doh: I totally could've translated the site in advance for you guys but I didn't realise that until after an hour or so!

haha, thanks for the offer, Galeongirl! Actually, Livenation.nl gives you a choice of Dutch or English, so that wasn't the problem, really. It was just getting used to the different screens, and the fact that you had to login to eventim.nl once you got tickets, even though you were already logged in to LN.

I can't wait for the Zagreb ticket website

I could but its the trust/money/morals of it - i've seen som 33 euro ones go for 125 euro each, its just such a leap. Im hoping for more tickets to be released and the U2 community to help each other out. I have sorted out some Amsterdam 1 tickets with sum1 if I can get Dublin in the presale to trade, but i would love Amsterdam two aswell

You shouldn't go on Ebay and such scalperish sites. Don't give those moneyhungry assholes what they want.

We have a trade forum here(What do you want/have in the main tour section) and I'm sure there are fans who would like to trade or sell you their spare tickets. I hoped to be able to get extra tix myself, but I couldn't go trough the first hour and when I did I could only buy 1 GA at the time.

Oops, bad suggestion :reject:

Sorry I didn't mean to be so harsh. I'm just incredibly frustrated that there are so many 'legal' sites now advertising with u2 tickets for over 5 times face value. I don't understand why these sites aren't shut down by the government or record companies or ANYONE!

Don't write off eBay entirely - yeah, there are people scalping tickets there, but you will find some honest people selling them face value or slightly higher. I had a great experience buying through eBay for a ticket on the last tour.

Just keep checking. :)

Don't write off eBay entirely - yeah, there are people scalping tickets there, but you will find some honest people selling them face value or slightly higher. I had a great experience buying through eBay for a ticket on the last tour.

Just keep checking. :)

I've had to sell tickets once before on eBay (for less than face value) because we couldn't go in the end. I also know some people who got tickets to concerts for way cheaper than the ticket value because the band announced more shows and people weren't bumping the ticket prices up.

I would never shell out a lot more for tickets from people who are obviously trying to fleece people.

The quantity keeps changing, at some points i get 1, 2, 3 up to 6 tickets for 33 euros, and the 71.50 euro ion the 20th.

if they are sold out, say they are SOLD OUT!

Yeah, but when I selected more than 1 ticket it always gave me an error.

It's annoying that they just can't say sold out there.

Second Amsterdam show sold out in 7 minutes?

That Gothenburg second must have been fast as well ...

Jesus, god bless u2.com pre-sale!

I could but its the trust/money/morals of it - i've seen som 33 euro ones go for 125 euro each, its just such a leap. Im hoping for more tickets to be released and the U2 community to help each other out. I have sorted out some Amsterdam 1 tickets with sum1 if I can get Dublin in the presale to trade, but i would love Amsterdam two aswell

Tickets will pop up for trade /for sale at face value here once all the dates have been sold... Loads of people here are trying to get tix for the shows they want to attend..

When you guys say 'sold out' doesnt that just mean for the presale? dont they only release a certain amount of tickets for the presale? Are you all trying for presale or general sale?

Hi, does anyone have a plus GA ticket for Milan?
My portuguese Friends go to Milan and i need a ticket to go with them...
Tank's and the best regards.

You shouldn't go on Ebay and such scalperish sites. Don't give those moneyhungry assholes what they want.

You don't think that a good number of people from here will be selling their excess tix on Ebay?

Dream on.

When you guys say 'sold out' doesnt that just mean for the presale? dont they only release a certain amount of tickets for the presale? Are you all trying for presale or general sale?

No, the talk is now about Sold Out in general, not just for the presale. AFAIK, everyone who wanted tickets in the presale got what they wanted.

Dutch teletext says Amsterdam 1 sold out in 10 but that is nonsense. I've been able to select tickets for most of the day and nearly accidentally bought a few because I had clicked the wrong date :)

Dutch teletext says Amsterdam 1 sold out in 10 but that is nonsense. I've been able to select tickets for most of the day and nearly accidentally bought a few because I had clicked the wrong date :)

It's in the papers today too. Well, perhaps the site is screwed up still, or the term sell out means like 99% or so. Last night I could still see the most expensive seats.

it's weird, since now and then some tickets still pop up for A'dam. But everytime it's 1 or 2 tickets max. so maybe those are cancelled bookings?

Furthermore, on the Dutch newssite it was stated today that servicenumbers (0800- and 0900- phonenumbers) were almot not available around 12 o'clock, due to collapsing phone-lines for the U2-ticketsale. Even weekend doctors were not reachable! to give an impression on how popular they still re...

Back
Top Bottom