General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So in the US, can anyone tell me if the ticketmaster limit on tickets per credit card for the tour will be applied (as it maybe has in Ireland/UK)? Would it be 4 or 6 tickets?

I've got to get another Foxoboro GA ticket and possibly a Chicago GA ticket during the general sale, so yes I'm freaking out a little. :yikes:

As for ticket limits in NA, on the Gillette Stadium TM site, the limit is 10 tickets for the first 24 hours of the public on sale. On the Soldier Field TM site, the limit is 6 tickets for the first 24 hours of public sale.

Not sure about the others.

Hope that helps!

Who's already freaking out?

:wave:

:uhoh:

say what???!!!? :eyebrow:

:yikes::scream::scream::yikes:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

:hug: dg

yup..i guess that just about sez it..... :shifty:

i do feel a little better now than i did the past several weeks b/c at least i know now my sib will be getting them [I was afriad she wasn't interested this time :ohmy:] & she getting tips from our mutual (her) friend who's done on-line ticketmaster sales a lot fro concerts-- and who also may try as well. So maybe 2 people trying for us/me.

I just got 2 tickets for the Foxboro show in sec 125. I'm a Patriots season ticket holder and they started their presale today....the problem is, the link can be forwarded to anyone. I havent seen any GA tix yet so they must be saving them.

For Toronto:

There is a 4 ticket limit for the U2.com Presale & Bundle.
There is an 8 ticket limit for the first 24 hours of the Public Onsale.

What I'm unclear about is if that's 4+8 for a total of 12 or (if one got 4 in the presale) 4+4 for a total of 8.

Anyone?

So just a rant, but the title of this thread bothers me. If you're gonna call it New York, call it Boston, and if you're gonna call it Foxboro, call it East Rutherford.

ok, back to ticket excitement :hyper:

Do we actually have an idea of if there is a range of different prices in each section or is it just the high and low prices listed? For example, are there more than the 2 prices listed for each section? Also do we know what constitutes the "high end" price in a section versus the "low end" price? Obviously it's where the seat is located, but do we know where the cutoff is?

Thanks for your help!

We haven't seen a seating chart with prices for Foxboro.

Ticket Details

So tomorrow's the big day when I try for my tickets. Just a couple of questions I had about the process...

* what's the cap on the number of tickets you can get? Is it like past years, when the cap is two GA tickets or four tickets in the stands?

* what are the price ranges/seating levels available? I'm just curious about the bigger stadiums....I know you've got the heart/circle uber-tickets, the GA tickets for the stadium floor, and then the regular seats in the bleachers, but are there any others?

I'm planning on going down to Gillette tomorrow morning to try to get tix at box office....problem is, I haven't seen any announcement that tix will actually be on sale at box office...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS? thanks

I'm planning on going down to Gillette tomorrow morning to try to get tix at box office....problem is, I haven't seen any announcement that tix will actually be on sale at box office...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS? thanks

You may want to call them before heading down there. On gillettestadium.com they have the listing for the Elton John/Billy Joel show and they only mention internet and phone orders for that.

^Don't tell me they r gunna release the tickets for the second show that day!

Cuz I have to go straight to school right after I purchase them.

Gah I need to know when they'll sell the second show for Foxboro, planning has been impossible with these announcements.

Back
Top Bottom