General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I noticed that too, I turned down the tickets that were off to the side of the stage. Do you really think 432 is gonna have some sort of obstructed view?

The legs look pretty thin. "Partially obstructed" sounds a lot better and is probably more accurate. Which is to say, you'll miss like 10% of the stage. I'm sure it'll be fine. Ultimately, your view will be partially obstructed by something regardless of where you sit. I mean, I doubt it'll be much worse than being up there for PopMart must've been, thanks to those arches.

Still, for all that talk about massive amounts of cheap seats, I can't help but feel a bit bitter for all the people who didn't get a few of what turned out to be no more than a handful of said cheapies.

That's not true.

I'm still pulling up pretty good singles ($252) for TO1....

oh ok. was just browsing pairs for TO1 and couldn't find any. TO2 only pairs left are $252 tickets, still really good ones on the 100 level, any other price levels for pairs reporting nothing available.

You guys will probably kill me. But I got 8 GAs for Toronto 2 right at 10:00 AM. Confirmation email time stamped 10:01. They are all spoken for however - have been since Vertigo lol.

I also noticed that the drop down had way more than 8 but I didn't waste time looking at how far it went. I used Chrome for a GA search for Tor2 and IE for a seats search for Tor1. No luck on the seats however.

You and a bunch of other people I bet... this ticketing business never ceases to amaze me...

So the cost of GA tickets are really actually $50 + face value + TM fees...

an extra $12.50 a ticket isnt so bad. If you have friends you're buying for, make them split it with you. Seems fair to me

You guys will probably kill me. But I got 8 GAs for Toronto 2 right at 10:00 AM.

Not really, I and everyone I'm going with have TO2 GAs galore, seems like there wasn't much trouble picking these up.

TO1 are much more scarce. :shrug:

Not really, I and everyone I'm going with have TO2 GAs galore, seems like there wasn't much trouble picking these up.

Interesting that so many people had no prob getting TO2 GA's in the public sale today... Any reason to believe it won't also be true for BOS2 and NY2 (and CHI2 if/when it gets added)?

I was thinking about just going for the general sale for Norman, OK and not burning 1 of my presale tickets, but i'm thinking twice after today.

As soon as you sign up, you get the presale code (on the tour page).

I went ahead and signed up. Shoulda done that a long time ago. . . :sigh:

At least I'll be ready if they open up a second show in Chicago.

Where is the presale code though? I don't see it.

You're right...although Mark was trying at exactly the same time plus maybe 1 or 2 minutes max and he got shut out completely - and now there's just $250+ seats avail for TO2

I tried to get TO1 GAs at like 10:03 but couldn't get any. I was shooting for 3. So then I tried for $97 seats and no luck for either day. Stuff moved pretty damn quick.

I feel happy with how I did it ie being a prop member + participating in the general sale. I had one code, got thru np on Horizon day. That hedged my personal attendance at both shows. Today was for family members and close friends, so now I actually get to experience the U2 goodness surrounded by loved ones. Nothing better! :)

If there was going to be a Chicago 2 show, would it have already been announced by now along with the NYC 2 and Boston 2 shows?

Like many of the rest of you, two hours, two sales, and nothing. I just need to be zen and tell myself I'll get tickets eventually, right? : deepbreaths:

Not sure of your exact situation, but keep trying. I wound up getting tickets to every Chicago show on the Vertigo tour, sometimes as late in the game as a few days before a show. Of course, tickets for the Vertigo tour were nowhere near as expensive as these...

If there was going to be a Chicago 2 show, would it have already been announced by now along with the NYC 2 and Boston 2 shows?

No, because it went on sale an hour later. The second NYC and Boston gigs were added only just after Chicago went on sale.

There will be a second Chicago show, people. Don't panic yet.

Like many of the rest of you, two hours, two sales, and nothing. I just need to be zen and tell myself I'll get tickets eventually, right? : deepbreaths:

:hug:

it will happen - just keep checking ticketmaster GAs and great lowers start popping up about 4 weeks to the show. I got two sets of great lowers for vertigo Chicago doing this

NY & Boston general sales are an hour ahead of Chicago's. Additional shows probably hinge on the demand for tickets in the initial shows general sale. I suspect you'll hear of a Chicago additional show shortly.

I don't think there's even any point in continuing to try anymore today, is there? No one's pulled any GAs for TO1 or Chicago in forever, right?

Btw, congrats Lies!

chrissi, I just hate the stress of not having tickets in hand. Last tour, I panicked and bought from scalpers...not gonna do that this time. Nope. :restraint:

I checked the football sched & the NFL hasn't set up dates yet, so a second chicago show couldn't be on sunday unless the Bears are out of town

KOL sold out show at ACC is now showing some seats available, so it holds true that tix open up 3 weeks in advance of the show

but VintagePunk, were you not online right at 10am to check for tickets?

Back
Top Bottom