General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had tickets for Glasgow GA I had all my details filled out then somehow an error manged to come up and now I can't get any. It was no problem until that stupid error not fair....

My mate was in the queue for tickets in Cardiff today there were about 100 people at 7:30 this morning... I love the old school approach :)

I had tickets for Glasgow GA I had all my details filled out then somehow an error manged to come up and now I can't get any. It was no problem until that stupid error not fair....

Try ticketline.co.uk

Was that on Seetickets? If so check your order as it may well have gone through (their site often does that).

I'm absolutely ecstatic. After an hour of trying, we finally got through for 6 Dublin 1 GAs, and then 2 GAs for Sheffield. I'm bouncing off the walls :hyper::hyper::hyper: Dublin roadtrip here we go!!
good luck if you need accommodation in Dublin - that bit took me ten times longer that the U2 tickets!

i still can't get over how quick it was to get cardiff tickets. I'd learnt my mistake from the 2006 tour Radiohead did not to wait til 9.00 SHARP to look for tickets after they went in two minutes starting at 8.58 :lol:

but anyway, got the 30 quid seats. Top tier, but right behind the stage on the north end so I'm happy. Got four tickets so looking to perhaps swap a pair for some Wembley seats if anyone's interested?

I got 2 for cardiff off ticketmaster

but i have no confirmation email - did everryone else get theirs?

I usually get it asap - i printed the order confirmed page and on my ticketmaster history it says order complete

how'd you get behind the stage?????? I am only getting far end for GBP30 tix on TM.

edit: oops, sorry, thought you were talking about wembley.

wait times have dropped off... GBP30 tix are currently sections 512 and 521.... rows 20 up. :(

Still no confirmation email from Ticketline for Sheffield :-/

I have a feeling I could be sitting here refreshing for London 2 al morning without them going on sale. I should have booked more than just the morning off work lol

I got 2 for cardiff off ticketmaster

but i have no confirmation email - did everryone else get theirs?

I usually get it asap - i printed the order confirmed page and on my ticketmaster history it says order complete

Quite normal to not get an immediate e-mail when major events go on sale. Will be with you inside a few hours.

Are there any rules this time on credit cards being used for more tickets? Seem to remember something last time and have got my Dublin and Sheffield tickets on the same card - then got paranoid!

Still no confirmation email from Ticketline for Sheffield :-/

I have a feeling I could be sitting here refreshing for London 2 al morning without them going on sale. I should have booked more than just the morning off work lol

Dont worry too much about confirmation from ticketline I use them often and never get them, best to contact them with your ref no in a day or two.....

I have my Wembley tickets!!!!! The very places I wanted, right behind the stage, Edge's side (if such a thing exists this tour), 1st ring.

Very smooth process, only once trown out of th line due to an error, total waiting time less then 15 mins. You have plenty of time to complete each page: 2 mins for the ticket selection and more for the address and billing pages.

do we think wembley 2 will be announced today or at another time?

I think for Vertigo, the 2nd Twickenham show went on sale the same day as the 1st, but the 2nd Manchester show didn't go on sale for a couple of weeks.

Man2 was easy to get tickets to though...

Are there any rules this time on credit cards being used for more tickets? Seem to remember something last time and have got my Dublin and Sheffield tickets on the same card - then got paranoid!

Checked with both ticketline and ticketmaster and the only limits this time are amount for each shwo. You are fine to book several shows which is a relief. Last time was a pain!

Red zone is the mega expensive one right?

I said my limit was £60 but with booking and delievery i spent £63 each

I'm gonna get there so early to try and get to the front of the Gen Ad bit lol

Anyone looking for Dublin (or anywhere else) accommodation cheap, try hostelworld.com (no I don't run the site by the way!!!)

With this site you can book now, and pay 10 percent deposit and have that deposit guaranteed for an extra dollar. So in short you can book now, look around later and lose very little if you have to cancel...but trust me from last time...prices get insane and booked out very quickly...if not sure take this option as a safequard.. hostels aren't fancy but great for meeting fans and general social atmosphere.

Cheers

get booking now!!!

Andrew

good luck if you need accommodation in Dublin - that bit took me ten times longer that the U2 tickets!

Yeah, just got a YHA dorm, cheap and cheerful. Now I need to go and calm down I think!!

woohoo just scored GA tickets for Wembley - as posters have said on here before patience is a virtue thought I'd lost out but some more tickets must have got released- scored mine from stargreen in london - who ive used before on the last tour

Back
Top Bottom