General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am not doing any euro shows but i just got a ga to pop up for cardiff :lol:

i wanna go, lol, but can't

couldn't make any dublin ga pop up at all..

excellent I eventually got in a ticket queue on ticketnet.fr

Merci de bien vouloir patienter, vous allez être redirigé automatiquement sur la manifestation demandée en fonction de votre ordre d'arrivée sur le service billetterie.
Please wait, you are going to be automatically redirected on the event asked according to your order of arrival on the ticketing service.
En raffraichissant cette page vous même, votre temps d'attente n'en serait que plus long.
By refreshing this page your self your waiting time will be only longer

and then it threw me out

Yeah. I had the two GAs in my cart! Bumped me off because I "couldn't advance due to the parameters I had set" or something like that?!!

God bless ticketmaster and u2 management.

A stress free horizon presale for Glasgow - DONE on Paddys Day

A stress free general sale for Cardiff - DONE on my birthday!

Its gonna be a great summer.

Good luck to you all......................

i think Dublin 2 might be sold out-- i selected "Best Available" and said nothing available at this time....

Dublin 1 seems to have seats left-- i selected "Best Available" and pulled up an upper level seat.

anyone want to place bets on whether there's going to be a 3rd show added today?? would love to go back to sleep... :wink:

hmm.... if this is the case, do you think I could go back to bed? That's why i got up was to try for Croke 3 tix.

I wouldn't be willing to take that risk if I were you!

There is the possibility that they're waiting for the UK sales to happen before announcing any more extra shows, just to try to stagger demand on the server. e.g. Dublin I & II at 8am, UK shows at 9am, extra gigs in London and Dublin at 10am.

But it's still just a waiting game ...

God bless ticketmaster and u2 management.

A stress free horizon presale for Glasgow - DONE on Paddys Day

A stress free general sale for Cardiff - DONE on my birthday!

Its gonna be a great summer.

Good luck to you all......................

congrats!

and happy birthday!.. it's my bday today too .:D

Wembley 1

Damn, that was the fastest GA sellout I've ever seen. Got GAs for Wembley, but went to look again and the Tickets Not Available page is already up... they don't even give you a chance to buy previously rejected credit card orders.

My goodness. Tickets seemed to go on sale 8.59 and sell out 9.02 on Livenation and Ticketmaster (same pool of tickets I suppose). Incredible! I got 2 but tried to buy 2 more for my brother as his computer stalled.

i agree jim - no GAs at 9am is suss.

GBP30 tix (only ones I can afford) are levels 17 and higher so I'm holding off on those too. Ticketmaster is only offering them in 2 sections (505 and 523) so maybe little interest?

Time to sit patiently for London 2 I think.

Got tickets.... went on sale 2 minutes early for London...

BK 102

I'm assuming Wembley GA is completely sold out? Or have they just not opened up sale yet?

Managed to get a GA for Sheffield from Ticketline, and a GA for Cardiff from See Ticket.... no references given and no emails! Hope they have worked :crack:

I wouldn't be willing to take that risk if I were you!

There is the possibility that they're waiting for the UK sales to happen before announcing any more extra shows, just to try to stagger demand on the server. e.g. Dublin I & II at 8am, UK shows at 9am, extra gigs in London and Dublin at 10am.

But it's still just a waiting game ...

ok.. ugh.. I'll stay.. this is killing me tho..:sad:

I think I might just resign to doing the seats. What are the best seats to get? on either side closer to the stage? or in center and farther away from stage in the middle?

London -- What does BK mean before section number?

BK 102

I assume it just means "block" and there is no difference between sections like any American football stadium.

Back
Top Bottom