General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ That's true. There are seats available for London and Milan 2, but only expensive ones and I haven't checked how many, but both Dublin shows seem to have nothing available any more. Haven't checked the other UK shows, though. I know that single tickets might be available again because of cancellations and so on, so I'd keep checking the TM site in case tickets are still needed.

Had Vertigo-Twickenham completely sold out before they put up the second date? I remember it being announced pretty quickly

I'm still able to pull 6 £85 tickets for Cardiff!

That one is looking very far from sold out.

EDIT: Can still get 6 x £30 tickets as well and 6 x £150

Wow, I know tickets are still available in Poland and Milan too. Do the French shows still have tickets available too?

Maybe they put too many big shows on sale at once (at least in the UK). Should have saved one or two for next weekend.

On the other hand, not selling out and having tickets available for a while isn't a bad thing. Far better for the late-buying people to give 150 to U2 instead of having to give 200 to a scalper.

There are over 300 listings for London shows on ebay - fucking disgraceful. Some are taking losses though, which pleases me.

TM now posted the following on the Croke Park Sale Site - assumes this doesn't limit sales from 2 transactions for 4 GA each for Friday/Saturday total of 8 GA same address/Credit card ? thoughts......

Note Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections.
Ticket Limit
Ticket are limited to 6 Per Person, per transaction, per household, per credit card. Bookings over the limit will be cancelled

Can I use the same credit card for the US Ticketmaster site that I used for the Ireland site?

All these shows will be sold out soon. London and Paris will certainly get their 2nd dates, and Dublin will get a 3rd. All European shows will be sold out soon. The fact that European shows aren't selling out instantly has me worried about how the US shows are going to sell.

There are over 300 listings for London shows on ebay - fucking disgraceful. Some are taking losses though, which pleases me.
Your right its scandalous,but having a limit of 6 tickets was playing into touts hands,I hope they all make losses the thieving bastards:angry:

I'm a newbie to the boards. I will be in Paris the week of the 11th for my birthday so I took part in the general sale on the 20th. I had 3 screens going for Paris: Francebillet.com, Ticketnet.fr and Livenation.fr. I went for the Carre Or seats (2). I Francebillet had all tickets available but when I added to basket, the site stopped. Same for Ticketnet.fr!:doh: Finally, at Livenation.fr, I scored 2 tix at Stade de France in Row 3 of an "H" section. I just bought them without really knowing where they were...and the site kept loading after I entered my credit card details. Then, the page timed out:doh:. After I refreshed that page, I did get the confirmation email from Livenation...but nothing else about where my seats were. I'm hoping I'm still in the seated area near the mainstage, at least. There's just no way I can check online until when/if my tickets get delivered.
I'm in the USA (San Francisco) so they will probably be in my possession no sooner than 2 weeks from now:huh: IF the order went through.
I was offered to purchase for 257 Euros, "Red Zone" tickets - but was clueless at the time what those were. I know now...but I'm fine with the section I got. The other sites never did recover for the sales. Did ANYBODY get tix in the general sale? :hmm:

See tickets seem to have released more GA for Cardiff...

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=385573&userid={505829E0-4924-49BB-AC85-D78CE15052E2}&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch&filler3=id1nme

Back
Top Bottom