General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm speding 30 minutes in the queue now, and I'm number 476. At this moment my number is 190.... I'm really getting nervous now.

Chorzow update:

Servers are completely jammed, this is the message I got when I logged in right at midnight 25 minutes ago:

"Servers are busy at the moment, please wait!
This page will be refreshed automatically, when your order can be processed."

Yeah, I got screwed on AMS2 tickets by being patient like that, never again!
So, I kept refreshing anyway and came up with GAs after 15 minutes :cheer:

Already had an account set up with Eventim.pl, so all I had to do was enter my credit card number, but then when I tried selecting International Registered Mail for shipping, it kept giving me error messages - AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

Luckily, when I hit the back button, my tickets were still there (good job, Eventim!), but after having a near heart attack, I decided in the end to select Print At Home tickets for USD $1.50... no more heart attacks, please

I'm still trying to get through in case they add a second Chorzow show, but everything is still slammed thirty minutes into the general sale.

I'm expecting Chorzow to be one of the best shows in Europe this time, the fans are secretly working on a new display that will supposedly outdo the Polish flag display in 2005, here's hoping :hyper: :drool:

MILAN 2 is a catastrophe. I spent 30 minutes in queue, with a number around 600, then they told me all GA tickets were sold out. :sad: GA sold out in 15 minutes! :doh: The site is annoying, I am trying for seats and I'm again in queue, I don't think there's a chance to get tickets for that show.

Chorzow GAs and cheap seats now sold out 30 minutes into the general sale, tickets are still available in the other two categories...

I got FINALLY tickets for milan2, but my seats are in section 271. That section is not mentioned on ANY seatplan of the stadium....

GAs popped up again, but when I selected two tickets and hit Enter, the site put me back in the queue, let me stew for two minutes, then came back with Section 34 tickets instead of GAs...

...now, GAs are sold out again, but the cheap seats are back up, was able to snag two in Sektor 5g behind the stage, but threw them back. I guess they're releasing tickets in small spurts, like during the AMS2 general sale.

I need quick help: Once I have the tickets in my basket (after the queue), can I switch the language to English without having to start again? Because I'm in Italian mode now and scared that I might not understand something when it comes to entering payment methods. Thanks for your help.

I need quick help: Once I have the tickets in my basket (after the queue), can I switch the language to English without having to start again? Because I'm in Italian mode now and scared that I might not understand something when it comes to entering payment methods. Thanks for your help.

stay in italian ...

unicorn are u fine?

Chorzow update:

Servers are completely jammed, this is the message I got when I logged in right at midnight 25 minutes ago:

"Servers are busy at the moment, please wait!
This page will be refreshed automatically, when your order can be processed."

Yeah, I got screwed on AMS2 tickets by being patient like that, never again!
So, I kept refreshing anyway and came up with GAs after 15 minutes :cheer:

Already had an account set up with Eventim.pl, so all I had to do was enter my credit card number, but then when I tried selecting International Registered Mail for shipping, it kept giving me error messages - AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

Luckily, when I hit the back button, my tickets were still there (good job, Eventim!), but after having a near heart attack, I decided in the end to select Print At Home tickets for USD $1.50... no more heart attacks, thank you!

I'm still trying to get through in case they add a second Chorzow show, but everything is still slammed thirty minutes into the general sale.

I'm expecting Chorzow to be one of the best shows in Europe this time, the fans are secretly working on a new display that will supposedly outdo the Polish flag display in 2005, here's hoping :hyper: :drool:

Damn..I had two..(yeah..I have no idea how it happened) ticketrs for the better (more expensive) GA area...and I lost them due to eventim and livenation deciding i don't know my own password ..and even though i have it in my confrmation email form when i set the account up..it would not work! f**them! I have a further away GA place instead...I'll keep trying and if I make it,and get the better one, I'll sell what i have.. damn this to hell! This is my first show and I want it to be good (I'm short, so it's an issue when I am far away form the stage sometimes....) Bugger...

Sorry, I had to vent..

I'll go and try again...

stay in italian ...

unicorn are u fine?

Haha, it's all good, thanks :lol:

I was slightly worried but thank God I took Italian in school and it was enough to lead me through that process.

I was finally able to get us tickets for Milan, seats, though, but still better than nothing.

Now, that was tough.

I wish everyone going for General Sale for other concerts tomorrow/today and in the following days the best of luck.

I hope the websites work better for Zagreb and the German shows.

Although GAs and the cheap seats are gone, I'm still pulling up six good seats in a row in the two most expensive categories 90 minutes into the sale, which leads me to believe that a Chorzow 2 won't be happening anytime soon.

Here's hoping there's a new show on Saturday, August 8th somewhere between Chorzow and Zagreb

I have set the home page on my mozilla and internet explorer to the Ticketmaster.ie site for the tickets. I have tripled check my account information on the site and have my passwords ready just in case I need to log in again. Additionally, I brought home my work computer since it is faster than my personal laptop. I only hope this works out for me. :crack: I am going to bed now.

I have set the home page on my mozilla and internet explorer to the Ticketmaster.ie site for the tickets. I have tripled check my account information on the site and have my passwords ready just in case I need to log in again. Additionally, I brought home my work computer since it is faster than my personal laptop. I only hope this works out for me. :crack: I am going to bed now.

Excellent, you sound all set, good luck! :applaud:

Oh, and did you all go to Livenation first or ticketmaster?

Ticketmaster has my card details, so I guess Ill go straight to them unless you guys recommend otherwise.

I"m going for LONDON... 5am my time.... oh boy.

Going for seats as going with wife and she would hate GA and I think I'll save GA for my home turf of Boston/NYC, not a foreign country. Seems too much to worry about. Just want to enjoy the show so I'll do it that way.

Back
Top Bottom