General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sold out message for Croke makes me think there won't be a 3rd show, at least not today.

Still hoping for Wembley 2 however...

Anyone knows what time other second shows (Amsterdam etc.) were added last week?

GA is standing right for these gigs?

My order says this -

TICKET GA0 A-TYPE

and then i got seat 2 thousand and something?
Don't worry about the reference number they just have to account for the correct number of people in the standing section,I had a similar number for Coldplay a few years ago but I stood up:D

What a piece of piss. I tried my bollox off on the last tour to get tickets from ticketmaster, and ended up get shafted from another agent for about 250 quid. Just paid 30 quid for block 35 at Don Valley, never refreshed once. Also, looked at the level 1 tickets at 150 quid, and it offered me block 26, which to me look worse than block 35. Crazy!!! At time of writing, Ticketmaster is only offering level 1 tickets and im not surprised. Whos gonna pay 5 times more to sit further away???

The sold out message for Croke makes me think there won't be a 3rd show, at least not today.

Anyone knows what time other second shows (Amsterdam etc.) were added last week?

Milan II was announced a good few hours later and only went on sale today. I think Gothenburg II went live within 15-20 minutes of the first show going on sale, and Amsterdam II was about 30-40 minutes after the first.

ok don't give up, just scored the 4 paris tickets i didn't buy before AND 2 more I had added to my cart thinking I lost the other 4....it wouldn't let me subtract without canceling everything. phew!

SO anyone who wants to buy a pair of Carr Ors for Paris 1 AND anyone who wants to swap Carre Or OR GA we've got 4 spare Paris 1s and will swap for equivalent Paris 2s when they go on sale.
PM me if interested.

Wembley GA sold out a long time ago.
Looks to be plenty of GBP30 tix left.
Looks to be a few GBP85 tix left.
Looks to be GBP150 tix left.

Only sign of Wembley 2 was a link from Seetickets to a page that said all sold out. It was up for about 2 minutes.

Jesus that was easy got GA for sheffield, wembley, and cardiff! Unreal.

So pleased I didn't join U2.com!!! Would have been useful if i'd have wanted Dublin I guess :hyper:

i wouldnt worry about getting hold of GA tickets, there will be thosuands flying around and i really dont thin the prices will stay up very high for various reasons.

so its not the end of the world if u can;t get one via TM.

for wembley BTW.

Amsterdam 2 was added 40 minutes after show 1 went on sale

Wembley GA sold out a long time ago.
Looks to be plenty of GBP30 tix left.
Looks to be a few GBP85 tix left.
Looks to be GBP150 tix left.

Only sign of Wembley 2 was a link from Seetickets to a page that said all sold out. It was up for about 2 minutes.

Ok thanks. It might be a sign that there WILL be a second Wembley show though.

ok don't give up, just scored the 4 paris tickets i didn't buy before AND 2 more I had added to my cart thinking I lost the other 4....it wouldn't let me subtract without canceling everything. phew!

SO anyone who wants to buy a pair of Carr Ors for Paris 1 AND anyone who wants to swap Carre Or OR GA we've got 4 spare Paris 1s and will swap for equivalent Paris 2s when they go on sale.
PM me if interested.

did you get ga's or in the stands?

Will my tix be cancelled?

I just got 6 GA tix via the web on the public onsale for Cardiff and at the same time I was on the phone for Wembley tix. The Cardiff GA's went through and then I booked 4 Wembley seats. Ticketmaster have told me my Wembley seats will be cancelled with no charge as I can only have 6 tix?

Anyone know if this is the case?

I thought i would go back to sleep after getting my confirmation email at 5:01am but here i still sit waiting for Wembley 2?! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom