General Sale experiences march 14t - any news on extra dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrmac

The Fly
General Sale experiences march 14 - any news on extra dates?

Hey all.. was just wondering how everyone is doing on the General sale today.

I already have my 4 GA tickets for Amsterdam, on full alert for a 2nd date, plus trying to get tickets for some friends on the first date as well.

So far the system is so far overloaded that I haven't even gotten to the ticket selection screen.. wondering how everyone else is faring!

yeah you're right.. both of them are listed as sold out though, general sale was yesterday for that show though. No 2nd show on the u2.com page for Amsterdam yet...

I go for the tickets for a 2nd show in Amsterdam:hmm:. But still no confirmation of this.

Yeah I am waiting for the second date aswell. Already got 3 seats for the first day, need GA for the second now ;x.
Hopefully it'll will be added soon :drool: Also wondering why the stage is on the other side now http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_amsterdam.jpg I will cry if this is true.

When was the 2nd Gothenburg added yesterday?

I doubt they moved the stage to the other side all of a sudden, that would have been lying to anyone buying tickets. Maybe U2.com messed up...

What's taking so long for the 2nd show to be announced? Last time at post-office sales at least you knew what was going on! This system seems to just let you in and throuws you back out at random...

OK.. just saw a note on livenation.nl : Extra show added!!

edit.. sheesh this system... I wonder how ANYONE can get tickets like this. There's me and 9 of my friends all at home trying to get tickets, no-one has had any luck whatsoever yet!! This sucks!

Hola Fernando!

Yes, it's like TicketFast, but I didn't get GAs, so I'll wait and see if they drop some later. Did you get some?

Yeah I am waiting for the second date aswell. Already got 3 seats for the first day, need GA for the second now ;x.
Hopefully it'll will be added soon :drool: Also wondering why the stage is on the other side now http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_amsterdam.jpg I will cry if this is true.

When was the 2nd Gothenburg added yesterday?

The 2nd Gothenburg was added just before the 1st one sold out, or shortly thereafter. Around 10:15 am yesterday

PS. have now got tickets to Amsterdam 1 & 2 (seats) and Gothenburg 1 & 2 (GA) !!!!!!!!!

ROFL eventhough GA were sold out, I managed to order three with my friends anyway. I still don't get what happend but I am damn happy :D

Fernando,

I requested 4 GAs also, but now I'm back in the orange waiting room.. did that happen to you, too, or did my order get cancelled?

Yes you should keep refreshing the waiting room when you get in one until the 30sec queue. You have like 6 chances to get into one on your way to order.

I was so sad last week that there wasn't a show announced for Belgium (yet), and today I got a ticket for the Amsterdam show! This is a beautiful day! So now I will have attended Elevation, Vertigo and U2360°.

Now I hope they come to Brussels the week after so that I can go to that one too. It will be a hot summer...

I was logged in to the site before the sale, Salome got kicked out and could never log back in again. I had quite a few problems but eventually got two seating tickets for the 20th July show. 21st tickets were easier to get, only one error.

I was * almost* able to get extra GA tickets for the 20th, got an error later in the process. It's always good to check back on the site the next few hours and days, there's tickets bound to come back too..

I was logged in to the site before the sale, Salome got kicked out and could never log back in again. I had quite a few problems but eventually got two seating tickets for the 20th July show. 21st tickets were easier to get, only one error.
yup :up:

I'd advise people to if possible log into the site in advance on 2 seperate comps
once you're in there seems to be no problem
if you're not in ..............

kudos to the band (again) re. ticket prices
I'd expected to pay a lot more than we did

Can only get one GA at a time, have three now but need one more... they're releasing tickets in spurts, sometimes one, sometimes six, but I could never get more than one, and now I think I've missed my last chance for the day, nothing coming up for the last 20 minutes...

Can only get one GA at a time, have three now but need one more... they're releasing tickets in spurts, sometimes one, sometimes six, but I could never get more than one, and now I think I've missed my last chance, nothing coming up for the last 20 minutes...

For the 20th or for the 21st?

Back
Top Bottom