GA Tips and Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hurting the people who waited all day in line. I don't give a shit about money, it's about manners and respect. This is NOT showing any respect to the rest of the fans at all.

It's hurting the people who waited all day in line. I don't give a shit about money, it's about manners and respect. This is NOT showing any respect to the rest of the fans at all.

i'm not budging in line trying to get to the front of the inner circle or anything. im just going to field area. no budging in line and no one would no it happens. jeez take a chill pill

snoopydoggy2002 said:
i don't understand this. why? who is it hurting? they got space.

Actually no, there is barely any space as is it is. If only the claw had a super advanced scooper that could spot people like yourself, scoop you up and toss you miles from the stadium. Too bad technology isn't there yet.

Actually no, there is barely any space as is it is. If only the claw had a super advanced scooper that could spot people like yourself, scoop you up and toss you miles from the stadium. Too bad technology isn't there yet.

I'm sorry did someone who snuck into the general admission area before done something personal to you? Being crowded and having no space is part of the GA experience.

You don't want to be shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people that are mad at you for sneaking in. And I doubt you could sneak in, because security checks people's tickets and they'll know if you're not supposed to be there. You obviously aren't familiar with U2 fan etiquette. And, for crying out loud, GA are some of the cheapest tickets you can get for a U2 show, costing about $55 on average.

You don't want to be shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people that are mad at you for sneaking in. And I doubt you could sneak in, because security checks people's tickets and they'll know if you're not supposed to be there. You obviously aren't familiar with U2 fan etiquette. And, for crying out loud, GA are some of the cheapest tickets you can get for a U2 show, costing about $55 on average.

yep. why didn't you go for a GA ticket first.. They are less expensive than seats with the exception of nosebleed seats which average around 30 bucks.

yes and my seats were about 35 dollars after fees, so i went the cheap route. i didn't realize u2 fans were the moral police of the world, its a fucking rock n roll concert not a united nations meeting.

yes and my seats were about 35 dollars after fees, so i went the cheap route. i didn't realize u2 fans were the moral police of the world, its a fucking rock n roll concert not a united nations meeting.

and for 20 bucks more you could of had a GA ticket.

no we are rational human beings who care about others and try not to cheat the system.. but whatever dude.. I dare you to try this.. Like I said the fact that you advertised what you were gonna do on a U2 message board is just plain stupid.. Did you honestly think you were going to get a positive response?

one word: Karma.

college kid=limited amount of money.
Been there, done that, paid for my ticket anyway.

and the fact that you actually advertised that you were gonna attempt this on a message board is quite idiotic.. :huh::|
Reminds me of the infamous Chicago line cutters. :lol: They actually voluntarily told people around them that they did it intentionally(they could've feigned ignorance - after all, security directed them to the front of the line while the rest of us were around the corner, waiting to be walked over to our spots), that they tried it in Anaheim, and that they were going to do it again in Montreal. You'd think if someone was going to be so sneaky, they'd try to be more.. sneaky about it, lol.

And I didn't realize pointing out something that's legitimately wrong constitutes being the 'moral police of the world'.

Been there, done that, paid for my ticket anyway.

Reminds me of the infamous Chicago line cutters. :lol: They actually voluntarily told people around them that they did it intentionally(they could've feigned ignorance - after all, security directed them to the front of the line while the rest of us were around the corner, waiting to be walked over to our spots), that they tried it in Anaheim, and that they were going to do it again in Montreal. You'd think if someone was going to be so sneaky, they'd try to be more.. sneaky about it, lol.

And I didn't realize pointing out something that's legitimately wrong constitutes being the 'moral police of the world'.

yep... being sneaky means keeping it to yourself and not all over the interwebz. :rolleyes:

i'm sorry i was rude, its my first u2 show and im bummed i didn't buy general admission tickets and at that moment this seemed to be the only way to get down there. now im just trying to find a way to buy some GA tickets and sell mine.

You can check the what do you have/want part of the tour forum, if someone has spare GA's. Otherwise go to the line on the day of the show, there's bound to be people in GA who have spares that they want to unload.

Otherwise just be happy with your seats, that you're even there and just have a great time anyway.

i'm sorry i was rude, its my first u2 show and im bummed i didn't buy general admission tickets and at that moment this seemed to be the only way to get down there. now im just trying to find a way to buy some GA tickets and sell mine.

as I said several times and others it is easy to get a GA the right way. Check the forum here as mentioned and walk the GA line today and ask..People will sell at face value or maybe even less the day of the show..

as I said several times and others it is easy to get a GA the right way. Check the forum here as mentioned and walk the GA line today and ask..People will sell at face value or maybe even less the day of the show..

would it be possible to unload my already purchased seat tickets?

Back
Top Bottom